Cheney whupped the redheaded stepchild!!

Tell ya what KY..why don't you finish out grade school so you can learn to:

a)spell correctly
b)make lucid, accurate points
c)present ideas in a way that actually makes sense

Once you master these fundamentals you'll be ready to join the world of junior high where you will then learn how to research and debate using facts and information that is clearly understood, gain a deeper understanding of how the world works and how America's role in this world is more important than letting a committee of third world countries decide our fate, gain a higher level of reading comprehension, and finally-learn to spell even better.

Now go have your mommy wipe your nose and quit your whining!

And I quote u yellowhammer,

"We went over there because Bush said that we are finally going to do what we say we are going to do. We had been attacked, and wanted to show anyone else who might have been thinking about doing it, or harbouring those that had (or would)that we mean business."

Exactly! What better place to go start a war where just happened to be the place the man rulled who tried to killmy father and where there was black gold bubling under the hot desert sand!

Have u seen how Bush is planning to deal with N Korea Yellowhammer?/ Through the UN or did u miss that???????????

What i am saying is its time for America to stop putting our noses where it doesnt belong. Take care of our problems here that plague us every day AND TAKE THE DAMN FIGHT WHERE THE TRUE TERROR THREATS are.

ARE all of you here forgetting the 9/11 attacks occure during MR BUSH PRESIDENCY? Have u been seeing TOny Blair saying that mistakes were made on the decesion to go war? But however it still was the right thing to do???? He is about to lose his prime minister status over backing Bush and he is using every means possible. Hurting Bush some though but it save my own ass time now!!!

Wait...Wait...

bigfoot.jpg

I think you are misunderstanding my observation of your post. I have been angry twice that I can remember, once when you continued to post FALSE statistics that made it look like Kerry was leading polls and once just today when you said the nation is divided more than ever before. Your ignorant ramblings mean very little to anyone here, you have the opportunity to make points that could upset a conservative group yet you can't seem to do that. You continue with childish banter and illegible text in your hopes to instigate anger but I don't see it working.

To make it simple for you, take for granted that if I respond to your posts I am either LAUGHING or CONFUSED... on the rare occasions that you manage to anger me you will see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif at the end of my posts... but it doesn't happen often. Should you ever get enough liberal Kentuckians together to make a point you may see some serious debating... until then your links and copy and paste opinions will only insight laughter on my end.

And, you appear to have your facts wrong just as John Edwards did last night, "The only reason we went into Iraq" isn't a functional phrase but if it were; the conclusion would be "was to disrupt terror networks wherever they hide and bring democracy to the heart of the middle east" WHICH WE ARE DOING.

Where do you think we should be? I imagine that someone that is as opposed to themselves as you seem to be must be a very frustrated person indeed. Maybe that accounts for your poor grammer, sentence structure and reasoning abilities. You get so frustrated that it just all comes out jumbled.

Exactly! What better place to go start a war where just happened to be the place the man rulled who tried to killmy father and where there was black gold bubling under the hot desert sand!
Boy that sounded intelligent!

You think Saddam should be killed, but that we had no business going over there and doing it.

You think the UN should take the lead, and yet when that same UN is disregarded, you oppose enforcement of their resolutions.

You think,
its time for America to stop putting our noses where it doesnt belong.
and in the next sentence say,

TAKE THE DAMN FIGHT WHERE THE TRUE TERROR THREATS are.
Explain how that is possible.

If there were no Terrorist in Iraq, we wouldn't be seeing all the suicide bombings and beheading that we are.

"He is about to lose his prime minister status over backing Bush and he is using every means possible. Hurting Bush some though but it save my own ass time now!!!"

Did MSNBC say that? I doubt it because THEY have to support their own rhetoric... you seem to think you don't. The intelligence reports that turned out "not up to actionable intelligence" (But later turned out justified) were the "errors" spoken of by Tony Blair and George W. Bush. Who's fault are those errors? I'd say the same person should take blame for those that should take the blame for the terror attacks of 9/11/01. That person, being the one in control of the US government and its policies and procedures for the PRIOR 8 YEARS would be BILL CLINTON. George Bush couldn't have prevented those attacks had he been given a memo about them at his innaguration much less forseen the loopholes Clinton had left behind for Al Queida.

See.. thats what would happen if you brought real points to the board... they'd get nailed down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JRBHunter,

Take a breath man, we're with Ya.

Taking the war to other nations is what it's all about. We've always done this. No other nation has been able or wanting to put more boots and blood on the ground than we have, and that's a sad fact.

This has to be so we're not shooting up our streets and cities.

While we were in Ganistan and Iraq we also had or have advisors in the SW Asia areas and elsewhere, helping their homegrown troops learn the best ways to go after them.

If none replied to ky he wouldn't have a thing to say, I don't, and let him post all he wants, doesn't mean I have to pay him any mind.

I think it's time to see who can come up with the BEST Bean Salad Recipe....Nothing I love more than a good bean salad...yes siree... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jeff I fell under the influence of John Kerry and John Edwards. Now I don't have a recipe. But I can tell you right now that mine is better than yours. Yes you are just going to have to take my word for it even if I have never shown I'm a chef in the last 20 years. Just trust me? After you elect me top cook and bottle washer you may find out that I can't cook but you know that is the price you have to pay if you’re so gullible. Bring on those beans. This is the right place and the right time for a fart salad.

I theenk u r c8z....ooops...wrong person...

I just don't believe it, and further more Sir, I take offense that you think your bean salad is better than mine! EVERYBODY knows that MY bean salad happens to be the best...why, it'll give you so much gas, you'd think you had botchalism! Best bean salad my foot...why the nerve.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Is it just me, or does KCH remind ya'll of boom18254?

He was around a while back, and spouted much like we are hearing now. Maybe not be the same, but seems like they are cut from the same cloth.

Hmmmm?

EVERYBODY knows that MY bean salad happens to be the best...
Now Jeff my Mother bless her soul used to spend her winters in Sun City not far from you. Now Mom never did mention your bean salad. Everyone knew Mom knew beans about everything because she was a Democrat.

I know people in high places in the Media. Formerly known as "The Three Stooges". Their names have been changed to protect the guilty. They have documentation that proves your bean salad stinks. So I'm leaving it to my friends Dan, Tom and Peter to spread the unbiased word about your culinary skills. You’re done for bud I’m taken over this Kitchen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You mean THEE BEAN SALAD FROM SUN CITY?!?!? I didn't know your mom was THAT Sun City Bean Salad maker...that's all together another story! I heard HER bean salad was THEE VERY BEST....but now I gotta tell you...I heard her cornbread left a little bit to be desired...now don't get madd! I'm just tellin you what I heard...Best Bean salad, a little weak in the cornbread department... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now how right wing and cold hearted can you be Jeff? My Mama only made Corn Bread once and Alan Colmes told her it was the best Democratic Corn Bread he'd ever had. No substance just pure bulk or pure something. Now you better get your story right because every who body knows Alan knows his $---.

KYcoyotehunter

2. Never has Cheney or Bush said that sadam was in league with obl. That is a myth created by the media. They took Cheneys words from his meet the press inteview and played the proper exerpts to make it sound that way. If you listen to the whole thing, and I have, you'll hear what he really said.

3. We're in agreement here.

4. kerry served his time? The last time I checked a tour of duty in Viet Nam was 12 months, not 5. And he imeadiatly came home and started attacking the very poeple that he served with.

5. Reguardless of the initial reason for goin gover there alot of good has been accomplished if you want to admit it or not.

6. You are correct, it was 10 years ago. But the same man signed it, Klinton. And I find it amuzing how kerry will attack outsourcing in one breath and then propose it in the next. You think that he doesn't? Then why is he so gung ho to outsource prescription drugs to Canadian companies? Why does he feel that we should have outsourced rebuilding in Iraq to other countries instead of using American companies like Haliburton?

7. You are correct. The good economic years under bill klinton were the direct result of economic policies put in place under Ronald Regan and Bush Sr. The low point now is a direct result of bill klinton.

8. He is even less to blame that his predicessor. If you really want to blame someone then try blaming the ones that did it and go find them.

9. The rise in bankruptsies(SP) is because of poor judgement by people. The average Americna household has 12K in credit card debt! Not to mention car loans, home loans, student loans, etc. Too many people like to live on credit and they over extend themselves. Exactly how is this the presidents fault?

10. You mah have missed economics 101 but there is a big difference between cooking the books and over charging. And again, Haliburton is being investigated as are alot of other companies. But as of yet, nothing has been proven. And who a companie backed is pretty irrelevant. If you recall klinton and gore were bcked by the Chinese!

Originally posted by Yellowhammer:
[qb]Is it just me, or does KCH remind ya'll of boom18254?

He was around a while back, and spouted much like we are hearing now. Maybe not be the same, but seems like they are cut from the same cloth.

Hmmmm?[/qb]
A striking similarity I would say.Hmmmmmmmm?
Spirit of 1776 also.

Originally posted by Jay Johnson:
[qb]Now how right wing and cold hearted can you be Jeff? My Mama only made Corn Bread once and Alan Colmes told her it was the best Democratic Corn Bread he'd ever had. No substance just pure bulk or pure something. Now you better get your story right because every who body knows Alan knows his $---.[/qb]
One of my favorite quotes from Chris Rock-

"No Matter what a white man says, There is Nothing wrong with Cornbread!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back