Bush Haters on This Site ( Question )

I am, by far, a Bush supporter. I like Cheney even more. Real Americans for Real Americans.
There attributes far outweigh their faults.
There replacements need to understand that it takes a MAN to kick some AZZ & not some black sissie flying a fag flag.

Quote:
I am, by far, a Bush supporter. I like Cheney even more. Real Americans for Real Americans.
There attributes far outweigh their faults.
There replacements need to understand that it takes a MAN to kick some AZZ & not some black sissie flying a fag flag.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I agree with you completely Bob! I think that people have been so conditioned to Presidents relying upon polling data to make a decision, that it totally disarms them when someone makes a decision based on their convictions and morals rather than polls!

Quote:
OK, now that I have a least some time to address this. Here's the thing, I am not casting my ballot for Obama and I didn't vote for Kerry. I have never said the aforementioned two could do better than bush but I have stated that there's no possible way that they could do worse than that bumbling idiot bush. Next!

• So you're voting for McCain? ...or you're not voting?

• Would that be the same "bumbling idiot" Bush who had better grades at Yale than Kerry did?

• And if he's a "bumbling idiot," how did he make it as a CEO or Governor, let alone to the presidency?

Just because you disagree strongly with the man doesn't make him a bumbling idiot. It just makes you intemperate. I never accused either Obama or Kerry of being stupid. Just wrong as hell, and definitely dishonest... ...but not stupid.

Ohh, I dunno. Why would anyone think that the verbal train wreck officially known as george bush get that impression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif The verbal train wreck.Quote:
Quote:
OK, now that I have a least some time to address this. Here's the thing, I am not casting my ballot for Obama and I didn't vote for Kerry. I have never said the aforementioned two could do better than bush but I have stated that there's no possible way that they could do worse than that bumbling idiot bush. Next!

• Would that be the same "bumbling idiot" Bush who had better grades at Yale than Kerry did?

• And if he's a "bumbling idiot," how did he make it as a CEO or Governor, let alone to the presidency?

Just because you disagree strongly with the man doesn't make him a bumbling idiot. It just makes you intemperate. I never accused either Obama or Kerry of being stupid. Just wrong as hell, and definitely dishonest... ...but not stupid.

Quote:
Ohh, I dunno. Why would anyone think that the verbal train wreck officially known as george bush get that impression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif The verbal train wreck.Quote:
Quote:

He's not a speaker, not much of an argument from me there, but he was a fighter pilot and that does take brains and he did get better grades at Yale than Kerry. Those two things alone pretty well disprove the idea that the man is stupid.

Bush also earned a Harvard MBA.

Al Gore flunked out of divinity school when he attempted a graduate degree. He has a BA, but it is amazing how many people think he has a hard science background. In fact, he got a D in undergraduate earth science.

Remember, too, Kerry and Bush took the same military IQ test and Bush scored higher, thus his IQ is higher than Kerry's. Elitists think Bush is stupid because his manner of speech is somewhat bumbling like a regular person's. I'd rather deal with a smart, somewhat verbally stumbling entrepreneurial Texan like Bush rather than a phony, lying, pseudo-intellectual Massachusetts liberal like Kerry who slandered his comrades-in-arms.

Bush has been smart enough that we've not had any attacks since 9/11. That's good enough for me.

Didn't one of the presidents have a stuttering problem? Was he stupid too? I believe it was J Edger Hoover, also Winston Churchill (yes, I know he wasn't a US President). Ability to speak is not related to one's intelligent level. Why is it that so many people like to make fun of Bush? He is the president that was voted in twice. Apparently, the majority of the U.S. would rather have him in office over Kerry and Gore. The position of President of the United States deserves more respect than that. No wonder our kids are rebels in school. I can see were they learn it. If you don't like the way something is being done, then vote for someone else in the next election. If the majority of people don't think like you, live with it or find somewhere else to live. Don't sit and whine about it all day like some little kid.

That right. And to anyone that I hear mention that Bush is an idiot I simply reply that Mr Bush does indeed have a Master's Degree from Harvard. Do you? Oh, you dont? I see...well...it sure seems to me then that our "Idiot" president is quite a bit more intelligent that you are then. So, if he is an idiot then what does that make you?

I have yet to meet anyone- anyone at all- that thought of Bush as a moron or an idiot that I in turn did not think the very same thing of the person saying it.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that bush accomplished anything on his own not w/standing the influence of his family. His brief NG stint was a joke, (fighter pilot indeed). At best he was a drugged up eye sore. I dare say his Harvard accomplishment weren't w/out outside interference as well. Daddy bush has been watching out for Joounior his whole life. Yes, by his actions and very limited vocabulary I'd say they denote some heavy drinking and drug abuse. Of course all knew that to be true anyway now didn't we?

Quote:
I seriously doubt that bush accomplished anything on his own not w/standing the influence of his family. His brief NG stint was a joke, (fighter pilot indeed). At best he was a drugged up eye sore. I dare say his Harvard accomplishment weren't w/out outside interference as well. Daddy bush has been watching out for Joounior his whole life. Yes, by his actions and very limited vocabulary I'd say they denote some heavy drinking and drug abuse. Of course all knew that to be true anyway now didn't we?

*Sigh* (Ronald Reagan's voice): 'Well, there you go again DR...'

Yes, Bush was a trained fighter pilot. No, it isn't easy to become one, irrespective of who one's dad is. There is no evidence that I am aware of that he was a drug user as a pilot. I'm sure he drank, but that's a pretty common activity at that age. He's admitted to having a problem later, but he obviously quit so it is hard for a reasonable person to hold that against him.

Lots of kids of real important people go to Harvard and the son of a congressman and grandson of a former senator is really no big deal there. Those profs are set with tenure and a soft job with lots of prestige, they have no reason to give away grades there.

Now, you are entitled to your opinion and while I disagree with you, I try to treat you with due respect and I don't call names or that sort of thing. So, with that said, I just cannot grasp your passionate hatred for Bush. At some point something in your head went 'snap' and you decided you hate the guy. I'm curious about what that event was.

Personally, I find the Clintons reprehensible because of their awful characters, not because I disagree with them on policy. I disagree with Carter and, although in his old age he has demonstrated some odd behaviors and made weird statements, but I never hated the guy. He was wrong, but he was a moral and conscientious family man and Christian.

I just see nothing in Bush's character that would seem to justify your rage--I do not get it. Hells bells, I think he overspent and made some huge blunders, Reagan he ain't, but I think the objective evidence shows he was an excellent leader through a tough time, ie our having been attacked by the Islamo-fascists.

Again, I don't think you are nuts and I certainly do not think you are stupid, I just cannot understand your deep animus for this guy. I suspect this must be deeper than some of your friends who worked for the federal government getting laid off.

(BTW, I favor reducing dramatically the size and scope of the federal government, but no one likes to see people feeding their families get laid off. Unfortunately it happens a lot in the private sector and the federal workforce cannot be totally immune to economic reality. In addition, we clearly need some federal government, so obviously someone has to work there. Back in WA St I did not have a poor view of federal workers b/c the ones I met were the friendly PO people back there and professionals who worked for things like NOAA, USGS, BLM, Army Corp of Engineers, etc. Now, out here in MD, next to DC, I see a whole different ballgame. Real dreck in a capitol city that is out of the 3d World) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

the drug thing is just like the "piece of paper" slander. a democrtaci party activist made the claim during the 2000 campaign that bush had used drugs, so presto it's true. there, once again, has never been any evidence to support the claim.

the obasm, on the other hand, has openly admitted to felony drug use himself. and if you want to consider rumor, I know people who live in HI where he went to school & the word on the street there is that he sold the stuff. again, no evidence that I know of, but it's what people who went to school with him have been saying.

but he's a dem, so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
the drug thing is just like the "piece of paper" slander. a democrtaci party activist made the claim during the 2000 campaign that bush had used drugs, so presto it's true. there, once again, has never been any evidence to support the claim.

the obasm, on the other hand, has openly admitted to felony drug use himself. and if you want to consider rumor, I know people who live in HI where he went to school & the word on the street there is that he sold the stuff. again, no evidence that I know of, but it's what people who went to school with him have been saying.

but he's a dem, so it doesn't matter.

Yeah, but did he inhale????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Java, let me ask you this and then we'll get around to my hatred for the shrub. In your opinion which btw I respect do you feel that gas prices will continue to fall until the election and do you feel that the price of said fuel prices are connected to shall we say special interests? Lastly, my knowledge of the shrub goes way back to when he was being prepped for the presidency.

Quote:
Quote:

*Sigh* (Ronald Reagan's voice): 'Well, there you go again DR...'

Yes, Bush was a trained fighter pilot. No, it isn't easy to become one, irrespective of who one's dad is. There is no evidence that I am aware of that he was a drug user as a pilot. I'm sure he drank, but that's a pretty common activity at that age. He's admitted to having a problem later, but he obviously quit so it is hard for a reasonable person to hold that against him.

Lots of kids of real important people go to Harvard and the son of a congressman and grandson of a former senator is really no big deal there. Those profs are set with tenure and a soft job with lots of prestige, they have no reason to give away grades there.

Now, you are entitled to your opinion and while I disagree with you, I try to treat you with due respect and I don't call names or that sort of thing. So, with that said, I just cannot grasp your passionate hatred for Bush. At some point something in your head went 'snap' and you decided you hate the guy. I'm curious about what that event was.

Personally, I find the Clintons reprehensible because of their awful characters, not because I disagree with them on policy. I disagree with Carter and, although in his old age he has demonstrated some odd behaviors and made weird statements, but I never hated the guy. He was wrong, but he was a moral and conscientious family man and Christian.

I just see nothing in Bush's character that would seem to justify your rage--I do not get it. Hells bells, I think he overspent and made some huge blunders, Reagan he ain't, but I think the objective evidence shows he was an excellent leader through a tough time, ie our having been attacked by the Islamo-fascists.

Again, I don't think you are nuts and I certainly do not think you are stupid, I just cannot understand your deep animus for this guy. I suspect this must be deeper than some of your friends who worked for the federal government getting laid off.

(BTW, I favor reducing dramatically the size and scope of the federal government, but no one likes to see people feeding their families get laid off. Unfortunately it happens a lot in the private sector and the federal workforce cannot be totally immune to economic reality. In addition, we clearly need some federal government, so obviously someone has to work there. Back in WA St I did not have a poor view of federal workers b/c the ones I met were the friendly PO people back there and professionals who worked for things like NOAA, USGS, BLM, Army Corp of Engineers, etc. Now, out here in MD, next to DC, I see a whole different ballgame. Real dreck in a capitol city that is out of the 3d World) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

DR--my hunch is that, lacking some unforeseen catastrophic event, oil prices will continue downward. I do not believe this will stem from anything other than the normal, expected movement of the worldwide market due to chnages over the past ~year.

I think that the recent high prices have unarguably reduced US demand--people drive less because gas costs too much to drive as much, so the overall demand lowered.

Bush lifting his Dad's foolish executive order forbidding offshore drilling and talk of other means of our increasing domestic production has significantly impacted the commodities market.

I think if Congress would do its part and lift production barriers, production will increase and we'll see prices fall a lot more, before or after the elections.

As Stu's recent post pointed out, however, it seems clear that Democrat congressional leaders will not allow so much as a vote on such measures because, given that this is an election year, it is likely they would pass.

Quote:
Java, let me ask you this and then we'll get around to my hatred for the shrub. In your opinion which btw I respect do you feel that gas prices will continue to fall until the election and do you feel that the price of said fuel prices are connected to shall we say special interests? Lastly, my knowledge of the shrub goes way back to when he was being prepped for the presidency.

Rabbit. One day you say we need to wean ourselves off oil but yet you have issues with the price. There's not much middle ground. We either have oil and drill for more or it's priced out of existence by the left, the greenies and the stock market because of supply and world demand.

Sorry for the delay but I had an ATV excursion that I had to participate in this weekend and Sunday I was wiped out. Now, onto Biz. Ref the oil prices isn't it funny oil prices always seem to fall short of an election? The price of oil and special interests $ play a huge part in the outcome of election believe it or not. I said a long time ago that the oil prices would continue to fall all the way short of the election because no republican wants to stand on the podium looking like this. Especially one that carries bush undertones. Java, you have a lot of confidence in the political process as it were but and that can be a good or bad thing, (not sure which) but I am a cynic at heart, (where the Govt is concerned) and do not trust "anything" the Govt throws at me w/a sticky attached that reads the gospel truth. It doesn't have "one single thing" to do w/democrat or republican, white or black anymore. Its simply put, about the Poor and the Rich. I have bore witness to this Divide and Conquer tactic for many years, the typical Trojan horse if you will in the form of a few paltry offerings then along comes the Greece army. Point is Java, things don't just happen, they are designed to happen.
Now, onto the "shrub". I used to race Motocross w/a very good friend of mine. He spent some time in Alaska and he personally knew the "shrub" may years ago. He indicated to me that he would smoke dope and drink w/the best of them. He said he often bragged that he would be President one day and what do you know. As far as intellect goes he said he was anything but bright. Ain't nepotism a "wanniful" thing?

Quote:
DR--my hunch is that, lacking some unforeseen catastrophic event, oil prices will continue downward. I do not believe this will stem from anything other than the normal, expected movement of the worldwide market due to chnages over the past ~year.

I think that the recent high prices have unarguably reduced US demand--people drive less because gas costs too much to drive as much, so the overall demand lowered.

Bush lifting his Dad's foolish executive order forbidding offshore drilling and talk of other means of our increasing domestic production has significantly impacted the commodities market.

I think if Congress would do its part and lift production barriers, production will increase and we'll see prices fall a lot more, before or after the elections.

As Stu's recent post pointed out, however, it seems clear that Democrat congressional leaders will not allow so much as a vote on such measures because, given that this is an election year, it is likely they would pass.

So, dropping oil prices is a trick of the Bush machine and has nothing to do with reduced demand, right? Are you even aware that Bush is not running for re-election and that the energy issue could be a winning one if the Republican Party would grow a set? How does a "cynic at heart where the Govt is concerned" even sleep at night while courageously holding down a unionized government job? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I'm glad to see your concern for the "poor" vs. the "rich" oh, Robinhood Rabbit. The class warfare angle just exposes you as the liberal you are. Wouldn't your alleged "friend" be at great risk of a CIA hit for spilling the beans on Bushes' dope smoking and drinking? How "bright" is that on his part, especially if he smoked dope with a future President? What is this "friend" doing now? A government job perhaps? Are you some sort of hero for exposing these "truths" on the internet when the President can invoke the Patriot Act, snoop around your computer and label you a "terraist" at any time, only to be prosecuted without due process? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It's not hard at all to figure you out, and no one here is buyin' what yer sellin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:

Dam RABBIT you just described the Kennedy family.

Bush lifting the off shore drilling ban might have woke up some Arab's. but one thing for sure the Dem's have nothing to do with gas price decline

Back