Bush Haters on This Site ( Question )

Quote:
I have stated that there's no possible way that they could do worse than that bumbling idiot bush. Next!

If you made a bet on this statement , you would lose your money for sure , unless Kerry could have worked out a deal too trade Ketchup for Oil

It can ALWAYS be worse. if you don't know that, you're a child without enough real life experience to matter.

Quote:
OK, now that I have a least some time to address this. Here's the thing, I am not casting my ballot for Obama and I didn't vote for Kerry. I have never said the aforementioned two could do better than bush but I have stated that there's no possible way that they could do worse than that bumbling idiot bush. Next!

They couldn't have done better but they couldn't have done worse. That's the old Klinton flip flop game. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
I'm too busy at the moment beating "big oil" into shape to address this properly.

Rabbit, Just a simple question about gov, big oil and your hatred for Mr. Bush.

Do you see a gov. solution to gas prices or is Dr. Paul the answer to all your problems.

I understand the left says we can't drill our way out of this while Mr. Bush is pushing for expanded drilling to hopefully ease the burden on America.

I realize there's only one simple answer but would like to hear your side.

Quote:
My question would be "Why do 300 Million people in this country beleive that ONLY TWO parties GET to represent them?

Because both of those parties have set it up so that an independant has a pretty tough road to hoe. The only one I know of lately at a national level is when Joe Leberman left the Democrats and ran on the independant ticket. You know of any others?

Quote:
No disrespect, but Ron Paul should have ran third party independent.

Oh I don't take that as disrespect. Did you see Ron Paul in his first debate? He just didn't have the stuff that Presidents are made of. As well did you see how hard it was for him to even get the Media to let him in the debate? No dependents have to have a real burning issue going for them and an untold amount of charisma and money or their done before they start.

I don't want someone Presidential, I want someone who gets things done in OUR interest. The American people. Someone who believes that the US Constitution is not "just a GD piece of paper" (attributed to GW Bush). This is our country. Read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.

THIS IS WHAT I SERVED FOR.

If any vets disagree with me, you are welcome to tell your story of protecting our freedoms.

The majority of the loyally blind followers on this site would beg to differ w/you that bush didn't say that but we know different.

Quote:
I don't want someone Presidential, I want someone who gets things done in OUR interest. The American people. Someone who believes that the US Constitution is not "just a GD piece of paper" (attributed to GW Bush). This is our country. Read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.

If any vets disagree with me, you are welcome to tell your story of protecting our freedoms.

Quote:

Thanks for your service to our country!

Just FYI, though, that Bush quote is a hoax--he never said that. It is just a rumor perpetuated by anti-Bush, far-Left kook blogs and websites. If you look, you will not find any evidence from any legitimate news source. Since most American news sources are Left-leaning and would love to embarrass Bush it is a safe bet that had he actually made a statement that outrageous then they would have carried it.

source it, please. I've been asking that for years & so far no one has provided me with one that by any stretch could be considered credible. Someone herd it from someone who told his cousin who's married to a cop, so it has to be true...

Java and Stu are right don't be influenced by kooks over on the left. Try to find that documentation they asked for it doesn't exsist. It's just another one of those things I like to call Moveon.org lies.

so, do you have a source showing any evidence that he said it? That one identifies the source of it & refutes the claim.

DR, I can usually fine some sense in your ramblings. Not allot but some. This time I cant.

Anyways, there should be :

A. A cap on campaign spending paid for by the Gov. (Our tax dollars get spent on much worse) To the amount of $150,000 per presidential candidate. No personal money or Lefty contributions allowed. This is to control influence and protect our interests as Americans.

B. Any Presidential candidate should have to prove his/her knowledge of the constitution and the history of this country just to run.

Quote:
Someone who believes that the US Constitution is not "just a GD piece of paper" (attributed to GW Bush).

I don't believe that GW said that or that he believes it..

Quote:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that...???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back