buds gun shop....what a joke

Rudest company i have ever dent with . Ordered and paid for a gun , never heard a thing from them for over a month . so i ''tried'' calling and e-mailing , I finally got a response and the guy was a jerk and gave me the biggest run around i have ever had .so i cancelled the gun . I will NEVER DEAL with them again .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: nortexWould that be the Ace over in Hewitt? I stopped by there a few times when I was in school in Waco.

Yes it was.
thumbup1.gif
Good folks to deal with.

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Originally Posted By: RePeteLike GC said, "no sales tax if you live in a different state".
The transfer fee on their end is also untrue.

Incorrect....i have seen on more then several occasions people charge transfer fees on their end....which i think is ridiculous...shipping should be only fee if your purchasing gun from them...but i have seen people charge for transfers like that...

Ahhhh,,, we were talking abouit "Buds", weren't we?
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: venatic so my dad has a CZ .222 now and as soon as I finish playing with it he can have it.
tt2.gif

Sooo,, you'll basically be giving your poor ol dad a used gun.
grin.gif
wink.gif

We're fortunate to have a couple of good shops in our area too.
One of em's even started price matching so I no longer have to deal with Buds but I still would if I had to.

Originally Posted By: Roger LondonI guess its a blessing and a curse that Whittaker's is only a little over an hour away. I haven't seen anyplace online or otherwise that could touch their prices and I can drive up there and walk out with what I want because they have EVERYTHING (including way too much of my money).

he might be cheap but hes a real azz too. I live 20min from there and i go there and sometimes buy something but i usually try to buy from uncle lee's or other places. Nobody around here has good prices on powder. But it is HARD to beat his gun prices

Back