BEST SHOT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

For any of the stubborn non believers, break out your scientific calculators and calculate the time of flight at 880 yards.

Muzzle velocity:2850
135 grain
G1 .584
G7 .303

I do realize you really dont care and are just having fun trolling and thats ok

Have a nice day

Quote: SLOW DOWN THE VIDEO, I hit it, its really not up for debate. I thought you said you recovered it? Now you say that you hit it. IF you recovered it why wouldn't you be telling us that you killed it AND recovered it?

hard to keep a lie going isn't it?

Originally Posted By: songdogQuote: SLOW DOWN THE VIDEO, I hit it, its really not up for debate. I thought you said you recovered it? Now you say that you hit it. IF you recovered it why wouldn't you be telling us that you killed it AND recovered it?

hard to keep a lie going isn't it?

The Coyote was recovered, thanks

I'm late to this party, but I'll throw in my 2 cents.

That shot in daylight with high magnification is a [beeep] of a shot, especially out in the field. At night with a thermal with relatively low magnification? Did I also see in this thread that you choose to shoot standing? Sorry, but that just seems absurd. 880 at night, with thermal, standing, it just gets better and better.
It was most likely a lucky shot that has never, and will never be repeated. Or, prove all of us wrong and do it again, or at least something similar.

I've made some impressive shots, while I have done many of them, none in the category of this story. And, I will admit, there is a great deal of LUCK in those shots, regardless of how much you have practiced.

Back