Best Ad of the Campagin

[quote
Just curious JW, have you ever piped in over on the PM military board, 'Military Predator Masters, on the field of battle,' and dialogued with the many PM'ers there we are proud to have as members who are in your age range and are currently serving in combat areas to ask them their first-hand opinions of our policy?

If so, how have they reacted to your views? I mean, they are actually there and engaging the enemy and all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Why bother when WIKIPEDIA seems to have all of the answers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Quote:
"Most of the Islamofascists making up the growing body count are NON-Iraqi nationals who are simply in there stirring up trouble."

Guess what, they werent there before we invaded.

"The thing a lot of you isolationist-types "

That would not include ME

Either you cant read, or choose not to comprehend. Lets try this again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-intervention

Well, the 'Peace of Westphalia of 1648,' notwithstanding, I still think Bush was correct to invade Afghanistan and to clean out the roach motel that was Iraq. There we have engaged the enemy and killed him. There instead of here is a good thing, IMHO.

I have no doubt that had Gore been in office we would have suffered serious hits in our homeland subsequent to those of 9/11.

Just curious JW, have you ever piped in over on the PM military board, 'Military Predator Masters, on the field of battle,' and dialogued with the many PM'ers there we are proud to have as members who are in your age range and are currently serving in combat areas to ask them their first-hand opinions of our policy?

If so, how have they reacted to your views? I mean, they are actually there and engaging the enemy and all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

So basically when proven wrong, you just move on to another topic?

Typical LIBERAL move, good job.

"Proven wrong?"

Ah, no, don't think so, JW.

I think I responded to your assertion and I really don't believe I changed the topic at all. I guess we'll just let The Church readers decide that one.

I don't believe I've ever been called a "liberal" before, either, lol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's a new one for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back