Atlas Bipod Knockoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me. Not exactly the same... But close enough...

The funny thing is after posting that, I actually bought a Vanguard tabletop tripod.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Winny Fan...they can mount better machine guns in their 50K SUV's.

Originally Posted By: Winny FanYou do all of that and still you can afford a $50K SUV?

Just try not to think about it so much. You never know, some day you might be able to afford one too.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotmy, my. looky what i found. its just to good not to share.

Originally Posted By: liliysdad I am currently using a el cheapo camera tripod, but its a but too tall. I tried one of the bendy tripods, but the Revolution simply weighs too much. I think I will likely wind up with one of the Chinese Manfrotto tabletop clones on Amazon for about 25 bucks.

hypocrites are right down there with cockroaches.

Very good! But somehow it doesn't surprise me. None the less, that children is what we call OWNED!

The difference is one of us thought about it.. And didn't...

And one of us is proud they did.

But as long as you feel better.

lilysdad, that revolution caller that you have, the one that sets on the cheap chinese knock off of a manfrotto tripod. look where it was manufactured. it is in really small print right by the upc code on the box. tell us what it says.

Last edited:
A little bit of humble pie is good for anyone myself included.

That being said... I never once decried anyone for buying Chinese... But for buying products that are blatant copies of designs by legitimate members of the shooting community.

The Revolution is Chinese, and sits on a Vanguard tripod, which is likely Chinese as well. Neither are profiting from the hard work and investment of others.

But yes... My bravado may have been a bit overzealous. My sentiments still stand... Accushot makes a good product at a price they seem relevant. Their intended market agrees. Like I said earlier.. I don't own one, their value does not warrant the cost for me. I, instead, choose to own Harris bipods, a quality product at a price that suits my needs.

Originally Posted By: liliysdadNot being able to afford what we want does not make it acceptable to promote the theft of intellectual property.

Thank God the Chinese figured out gun powder
thumbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back