ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

My first took 13months,2nd 7months,both were approved same day
About a month ago my friend got the notice on a friday that atf rec eform, that next wednesday he was approved
He bought another and same exact thing,aft rec on friday ,wednesday approved again
I bought 2 more 2 weeks ago and still waiting
no clue why some get approved so fast
the shop i did eform with said they had 1 come back in 25hrs

my FFL dealer has had nothing but issues with my last step to submit from Silencer shop....was there 2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today...they enter their last step(code)...and it times out....."headache free" my ass.

my FFL dealer has had nothing but issues with my last step to submit from Silencer shop....was there 2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today...they enter their last step(code)...and it times out....."headache free" my ass.

I had an issue with mine on the last step. I had to take my e-form and Silencer Shop form and compare them. I found two small discrepancies. Corrected them and it went through.

I literally just recieved an email that said it was on the ATF end on approving e forms with a cadence (Jr, Sr, II,etc)
I went through them 20 times and everything matched ....refere back to my headache comment 🤣🤣🤣

Mine was...

On the Silencer Shop form my address had EAST. On the e-form it had E. And I used two different emails. The email that you chose to get "updates" and such has to match the email that is on your silencer shop account.

Back