ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

the wait is not all the Gov. My doc. was complete Oct. 27 2023. Notice preparing to ship Nov 20 2023. Shipped Nov 24 2023. Sounds like alot of messing around at silencer central, Would not recommend.

the wait is not all the Gov. My doc. was complete Oct. 27 2023. Notice preparing to ship Nov 20 2023. Shipped Nov 24 2023. Sounds like alot of messing around at silencer central, Would not recommend.
I bought from Silencer Central and could not have had better results. ATF wait, when notified SC contacted my local sheriff and the wait was on the sheriff. After sheriff replied had the suppressor in a few days.

It was almost a year for 2 cans E-file trust. Dec 30th 2022 filed, Approved by Local LEO on Dec 18th 2023. Local LEO took less than a day to approve it.

My app must have kept getting shuffled to the bottom of the pile... ;)

Just got a call from the local store that i went and bought another can from a few weeks ago. Said the atf says my debit card i used to pay for the tax stamp was declined. Had him read all the info back to me and it was right. Plenty of money in the bank, and ive been using my card elsewhere and nobody has declined it. Its probably just some dyslexic gov employee typed the wrong numbers in, but part of me thinks theyre doing this crap on purpose. Ill be calling the nfa center tomorrow to try to straighten this out, if that doesnt work ill have to start over, this time paying by check, when i get home from alaska in a couple weeks. Pretty annoying. Basically just adding an unnecessary extra couple months to my wait.

Currently on hold waiting to talk to somebody for 1.25 hours and counting

"Due to excessive call volume we apologize for the long delay, you can continue to hold or yadayadayada"
2 hours 24 minutes so far
Its not excessive call volume, its insufficient staffing. If theres that mamy people throwing 200 dollar bills at you then hire a few more desk jockeys

Well, 4 hours on hold, no luck, so i hung up at 5pm est. Try again tuesday if i have phone service. What a joke

Last edited:
Currently on hold waiting to talk to somebody for 1.25 hours and counting

"Due to excessive call volume we apologize for the long delay, you can continue to hold or yadayadayada"
2 hours 24 minutes so far
Its not excessive call volume, its insufficient staffing. If theres that mamy people throwing 200 dollar bills at you then hire a few more desk jockeys

Well, 4 hours on hold, no luck, so i hung up at 5pm est. Try again tuesday if i have phone service. What a joke
But it”s only going to take 90 days for an approval. Sure it is. I’m at 11 months and still pending.

Submitted form 4 trust 4/27/23

Approved on 11/6/23

Finally got to hear the Oniel Ops VAPR on my 6.5cm.

Very impressed- I didn’t know what to expect as I’ve never heard a silencer being shot .
I run a .224 Oneill Ops VAPR on my .224 Valkyrie and it's awesome. I have several cans, but that VAPR (SRT) sounds great and the rifle is super accurate with it.

Otter Creek Labs polonium submitted 1/4/24 approved 2/26/24

Attachments

• IMG_0915.png
    IMG_0915.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
I bought from Silencer Central and could not have had better results. ATF wait, when notified SC contacted my local sheriff and the wait was on the sheriff. After sheriff replied had the suppressor in a few days.
How can you tell when local sheriff get it

Back