An effective 20 gauge load for yotes?

Originally Posted By: sully2 Bu tthe nest time you see the evening news about some turkey holding people hostage; or holding up a bank...or having a shoot out with police.....look real close and seeif he is using a WW5 rifle...or a Remington 742.!
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: frozenbutt By the way the shotgun is one of the most used tactical weapons. Think it's been used in every war we have been in.

Yes but if you own a "Tactical" shotgun, you run the risk of it growing legs and hands and robbing a bank!

I've heard loonies say "the devil made me do it" but I've never heard anyone say "My AR made me do it".

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: sully2 Bu tthe nest time you see the evening news about some turkey holding people hostage; or holding up a bank...or having a shoot out with police.....look real close and seeif he is using a WW5 rifle...or a Remington 742.!
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: frozenbutt By the way the shotgun is one of the most used tactical weapons. Think it's been used in every war we have been in.

Yes but if you own a "Tactical" shotgun, you run the risk of it growing legs and hands and robbing a bank!

I've heard loonies say "the devil made me do it" but I've never heard anyone say "My AR made me do it".

Chupa

I am thinking the 870 was used in naim. Would that make me a loonie if I own one?

Originally Posted By: frozenbutt

I am thinking the 870 was used in naim. Would that make me a loonie if I own one?

It ain't the 870 that makes you loonie bro
grin.gif
! But we wouldn't trade nothing for ya.......wouldn't have another one like ya though either
thumbup.gif

Chupa

Originally Posted By: sully2 Why does the state of PA not allow ANY semi auto to be used afield..??

Quite frankly, I am glad they are not allowed in Pa and I would be one of the first to voice my opinion against their use for hunting purposes if the PGC asked for public opinion toward a rule change.

Way too many FOOLS wandering around that don't have the common sense to properly ID their target before pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted By: gman2153

Quite frankly, I am glad they are not allowed in Pa and I would be one of the first to voice my opinion against their use for hunting purposes if the PGC asked for public opinion toward a rule change.

WOW!

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: frozenbutt

It ain't the 870 that makes you loonie bro
grin.gif
! But we wouldn't trade nothing for ya.......wouldn't have another one like ya though either
thumbup.gif

Chupa

I feels the love. LOL I will be the first to say that I'm not all there.

Originally Posted By: gman2153Originally Posted By: sully2 Why does the state of PA not allow ANY semi auto to be used afield..??

Way too many FOOLS wandering around that don't have the common sense to properly ID their target before pulling the trigger.

So there is a diff between getting shot by a semi than a bolt. Sounds more like they need a better hunter's safty training class to me.

Originally Posted By: gman2153Originally Posted By: sully2 Why does the state of PA not allow ANY semi auto to be used afield..??

wow now there is some ammo for the anti's.... hows about we all just go back to flintlocks or better yet how about sharpened sticks

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohio

wow now there is some ammo for the anti's.... hows about we all just go back to sharpened sticks [/quote]

You'll put your eye out! Can't trust you with one of those either. Sorry, got to take'm

Chupa

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy You weren't talking about "Tactical" Sharpened Sticks were you? Yeah, we got to take those.

Chupa

Oh come on I just put a pic rail and a lazer sight on it. Can't I keep it.

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: 22-250ohio

wow now there is some ammo for the anti's.... hows about we all just go back to sharpened sticks

You'll put your eye out! Can't trust you with one of those either. Sorry, got to take'm

Chupa [/quote]

I'm not trying to infringe on anyone's right to own them.

I just don't believe they should be used for hunting.

obviously some of the WW5ers will get their hackles frayed by my comment.

I suggest they take out their frustrations on a pile of empty beer cans if they visit Pa..

I don't even own a semi-auto.

I will say this though. When you shoot an animal, you owe it to that animal to kill it as quick as possible. Let's say you make a less than stellar shot, instead of having to work the shifter you put another in the critter almost instantly. Resulting in an animal that maybe have died a very slow death.

That's my take on it. Oh. And the fact that it's personal preference and none of my business what someone uses

um why do you feel the need to have a bolt gun? is it not a repeater also?????? one just has to rack a bolt to get another round. is there a difference??

Back