? about the unkindest cut of all......

Quote:
Not me, I dont like knifes, so........... I got HER FIXED instead !!

No knife used. Just a small cotterising tool. Incisions were no bigger than 1/4".

Trashcan, are you serious about this? You're really considering letting somebody cut on your favorite playthings? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifI have one true friend in this world and i ant doing anything to hurt him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Make sure they give you enough anethestic! They gave me some Valium to help "relax" and then the shot to numb me up. Valium doesn't even come close to relaxing you when that scalpel hits skin and you're not numb enough! I thought the audience was there to admire my tackle, but I know now that it was to keep me on the table! Everything was fine after the second shot though!

I stayed on the couch with ice as advised for 3 days and then went pheasant hunting on day 4. No problems.....other than described above, that is.

But don't let that worry you. I'm sure that only happens every now and then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, and every now and then the severed vas defrens tube can get caught in the scrotal stitching. You'll realize this predicament when you try to stand and you feel a tugging in your intestinal area. This happened to a friend of mine. He went back to see the doc. Doc examines him, says stand up, face away and hold onto the door frame. A quick, from behind, tug on the old sack and all was well. After several minutes of recovery my friend said, "why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?" Of course the doc told him, "If I'd told you, you wouldn't have let me do it!"

But that's probably even more rare than not enough anesthesia. I wouldn't worry about that.

Quote:
Oh, and every now and then the severed vas defrens tube can get caught in the scrotal stitching. You'll realize this predicament when you try to stand and you feel a tugging in your intestinal area.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thanks Mason Jarr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I've been planning on having it done but your post is making me rethink my decision. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's why I hang out on PM!! We don't have any girly men over here! Man up and take care of business!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Oh, and every now and then the severed vas defrens tube can get caught in the scrotal stitching. You'll realize this predicament when you try to stand and you feel a tugging in your intestinal area. This happened to a friend of mine. He went back to see the doc. Doc examines him, says stand up, face away and hold onto the door frame. A quick, from behind, tug on the old sack and all was well. After several minutes of recovery my friend said, "why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?" Of course the doc told him, "If I'd told you, you wouldn't have let me do it!"

But that's probably even more rare than not enough anesthesia. I wouldn't worry about that.

NOT HELPING!!!! NOT HELPING!!!!!MAKING MY LOWER GUT HURT

BTW: My wife has been folowing this thread and thinks you guys are a hoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.

The doc got ready to give me the shot in my nad to numb it. He said your going to feel a prick and a burn. Me laying there with my pants off I said,"Doc, I don't want to feel no pricks.". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Come on Trashcan!! You're a Texan. You've got standards to uphold. But, really. It's OK for men to cry. Whew! I'm glad mine's over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is what they're using for vasectomy anesthesia now. It hurts so bad you forget all about the pain in the front.

ButtOut.jpg

I did it on a Friday afternoon. Went home afterward and made myself comfortable in the Lazyboy. Spent the whole weekend watching TV and being waited on hand and foot by my wife. I've not had such a relaxing weekend since. Went back to work on Monday night. No problems at all.

Quote:
This is what they're using for vasectomy anesthesia now. It hurts so bad you forget all about the pain in the front.

ButtOut.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry to seem so opinionated to those who have had this procedure done, but I must speak the truth on how I feel on this matter.

I'm sure while sitting in chair for a couple of days you will come up with sound reasoning why you had this done as opposed to not. Not me bud-

Not for me, I'll find garbage bags if I have to, just to wrap that rascal.

No post op exams for me my friend!

Sincerely,

Ed

I have an appt set up for Jan 20 for my inital visit. Still not sure how I feel about it I just know its easier for me than for her and we are done having kids. So trashcan ill give you an update come mid Feb after the PROCEDURE!

IT IS NOT OK TO GO TO THE MONTGOMERY / GENTRY CONCERT 1 1/2 DAYS AFTER SURGERY. STAY ON THE COUCH!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I wish someone would have given me this great advice.

Hey Tim!

Is that how you got your screen name? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I bet that was a good concert until you got home! Ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back