A Watergate For Obama?

Quote:I can't tell if that post is a true concession or if you are being factitious ..My thoughts as well..
Quote:As it's been pointed out before, the only reasonable conclusion is the real target was the 2nd Amendment.
..When Obama was quoted as saying his administration had things that were working "Under the Radar", there is no question in my, or most people's, mind that this is the case...

This administration is one of the more devious, and least transparent, ones we've had in recent history...When we, as interested parties, were told "Don't pay attention to what the Long Legged Mac Daddy says, but watch what he does", the American public as a whole should have listened....And that obviously was not a "Racist" observation...

The last really honest and transparent administrations that we had in this county were in the era of Truman and Eisenhower...JFK was, at least, pretty open about his philandering, LBJ made no secret about plundering the coffers for his personal power plays, Carter was way over his head in the political game, Nixon was overcome by paranoia, Reagan, while the most grounded, pursued the Star Wars program (a little far out) and then we get to WJ Clinton, with so much baggage that it's not even worth putting down, the two Bushs' controlled so many clandestine secrets that we may never know the real story behind some of them...and now, Obama, with the intent to destroy America as it could be...

Watergate pales in comparison...

I was being facetious. The whole debacle is embarrassingly inept and I am not surprised that no one owns it.I would concede that some of the motivations being proposed would cause Watergate to pale in comparison.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I was being facetious. The whole debacle is embarrassingly inept and I am not surprised that no one owns it.I would concede that some of the motivations being proposed would cause Watergate to pale in comparison.

You're getting there, HB!
smile.gif
Once we get you to the point where you agree heads need to roll including active federal prosecutions, we'll know that you have finally seen the light. Thanks for sticking with the debate and continuing to learn.

Quote:The whole debacle is embarrassingly inept and I am not surprised that no one owns it...Just a bystanders opinion, but the whole effort, and the motivation behind it, borders on justifiable Treason...Especially as it blatantly endangers lives of innocent Mexicans and Americans...as well as being an effort to subvert the intent of our Constitution and the related Bill of Rights...

We, the people, of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

'Fast and Furious" violated much of that preamble..

Last edited:
For those of us who were around with Watergate, it seemed like it dragged out forever before finally coming to an end.
This will also drag out for many moons, however, there are some bulldogs tearing off bits and pieces at a time to arrive at justice. Some investigators want this solved as well as their name in the history books. There will be blood at the highest levels before this ends. Patience is required.

my opinion & predictions:

This goes straight to obama. he, by all that's right, should be impeached & convicted, removed from office for this & further, handed over to the Mexican govt for prosecution.

Prediction:

Not a [beeep] thing will happen. Even if the house will impeach, the senate will refuse to convict. He's going to get away with it, despite the fact that innocent people have been murdered as a consequence.

My hope is that after Ocommie is justly defeated in the 2012 election, the NEWLY reorganized justice department will do a compleate and proper investigation of this debacle. Then the chips will fall where they may. He should loose all benefits of an ex-president, including his secret service protection.

How about this...

First, I have a dream... the current head administrator is defeated in 2012.

So what if my dream is realized? Two scenarios here:

1) he refuses to leave office, declares the election invalid and martial law.

2) On or before January 19th, he pardons his entire administration, resigns from office, the plagiarizer (thought everyone forgot about that joe?) takes office and pardons the former head administrator.

Nobody goes to jail.

Back to reality, my greatest fear is there are still enough idiots in this country to re-elect, he'll continue destroying this nation for another four years. If any semblance of the USA remains, he will then declare martial law.

I should write chillers.

Andy

Quote:On or before January 19th, he pardons his entire administration, resigns from office, the plagiarizer (thought everyone forgot about that joe?) takes office and pardons the former head administrator....In reality, I can almost see that happening...

I have always believed the whole affair was designed to build support for the UN treaty that would establish global gun control, not a direct assault on the Second Amendment from within the Congress.

I believe we got EXACTLY the Beeep that so many BEEEEEPS voted for! Big Beeeeeep surprise! I wouldn't let IT clean my toilet!----Ben Jimmy

Back