A HUGE THANKS from Raegan's Mom and Dad

That's what friends are for Byron, no need to thank us. I know you would be right there for all or any of us if the need arose....

If a man can walk through this thing called life and count his friends on one hand they are lucky. Byron, you are truly blessed....

We will keep our thoughts and prayers coming...

Scott

Bryon you and yours have been in my and mine's prayers.

You know if you need anything I'm just right down the road.

I'm here to help in anyway i can.

Stay strong bro........

Jeff

Byron,like was said before,if you need anything at all,just let someone know.You guys have a lot of friends here and I know everyone is praying for your daughter's recovery.God Bless,your friend.
Dave Swaim aka daveyboy

Keep the faith my friend and may Gods hand touch your daughter and make her better....Prayers are going out for your family..........glad I got to meet you in sioux falls, god bless and take care..........stump

Last edited:
No thanks needed here, you are one of us we are all like a family. We fight sometimes, but we'll always be around when times get rough.

No need to repeat what has already beeen said above except the South Family and especially Raegan is in owr prayers.

LS

Your family is on my mind, throughout every day and I keep little Raegan's picture on my locker at work. I pray she will continue to improve, get back on track and go back to doing her kid things.

Byron- The fact that you would take the time to thank everyone in writing for their prayers especially during this most overwhelming time of stress in your family just proves for all to see that you are a man of character...but I've always known that. And I am proud to call you FRIEND. Know this...Raegan, you, and all your family remain in our prayers. May God bless you and yours.
From New Mexico
Mark n Deb

Byron, I have been off the site for a while, work has been hectic. You don't know how sorry I am to hear about your daughter Raegan. I just returned to the board and could'nt believe what I saw. I will try to read all I can from the posts.
You have given me many hunting tips, both here on the forums and in e-mails, which I still have to make good on.

You are a terrific person, and I know God is watching over Raegan. I hope Raegan recovers soon, I am sure she will be amazed at all the input on this board. Keep us all posted.

You can count on me to pray for Raegan.
Karl from PA

Back