A HUGE THANKS from Raegan's Mom and Dad

Byron South

We don’t know how to even begin expressing how overwhelmed my family and I are with all the support we have received from the membership here. It gives us great comfort to know you are pulling for our daughter and family in this tough time. This is a very humbling thing to deal with but just knowing we have your prayers and support makes it easier to deal with, for that, my family and I can’t thank you enough with just words. You guys are truly the best group I’ve ever known and I’m proud to call you my friends.

As of yesterday Raegan’s condition is slightly better. She is still unconscious but is responding to some stimuli and moving on her own more. She still has the doctors perplexed as to what is causing here condition, but they are giving her all the tools, and support they can to help her body correct the problem.

Please keep praying for Raegan and the doctors that are treating her.

Heartfelt thanks again,

Raegan’s Mom and Dad.

Hey Byron,
I for one need no thanks, its times like these where we all remember whats important in life and how we should all be more selfless. I pray for Raegan and you and your family everyday. Remain strong and keep up the faith.
Thinking and praying,
Stephen Skaggs

We all are praying and hoping for the best for Raegan and your family.

We will do everything we can, and then some. If you need something, don't be afraid to ask.

No need to say thanks, WE are all going to pray for her and for your family.
Never foget the power of prayer.
As stated before, need ANYTHING just ask.
Randy Zupancich
varmithntr

No thanks needed Byron. There is a father (or mother) in all of us. I cannot imagine what you and Lana are going through. Our hearts are pouring out to your little girl, you and your family. Take care of your baby and we'll keep praying and doing our best with the financial burden.

Tony

Quote:
No thanks needed Byron. There is a father (or mother) in all of us. I cannot imagine what you and Lana are going through. Our hearts are pouring out to your little girl, you and your family. Take care of your baby and we'll keep praying and doing our best with the financial burden.

Tony

I'm gonna go ahead and ++1 with what Tony and everyone else is saying. Stay strong Byron and Family
Trashcan

No need for thanks.
I always thought "family" should pull together in times of trouble...that's what I see this "family" here doing.
My prayers for your entire family will not stop.
Hopefully, God will shed his light on Raegan's problem, so that the doctors can see it.

You are very welcome. We are all glad to be able to help your family during this difficult time. Our best thoughts and wishes are with you. Bobby

Quote:

Tony

Tony, That says it all.... There is nothing more than I can add.

No thanks needed...
We are just glad to be able to do some thing to help your family.. We are praying that you will be able to bring your little girl home soon....
Kim and Kerry

Byron, the people on my prayer list as well as myself have been praying for Raegan and we absolutely believe and know that she is coming home complete and restored. Some things can ONLY be dealt with through faith and this is one of them. Even the knowledge and wisdom of great doctors requires faith at one point or another. This faith will deliver the answers required for Raegan's recovery. I am deeply convinced of this. Like everyone else here, I wish this recovery happened right at the beginning but it is happening! She is recovering and that's our prayer and belief!

Byron, I was so touched by your post and the way you referred to yourself as "Raegan's Dad." Even more so, I have your DVD with Raegan and Tanner and
remembered the first time I watched it. With the greatest of ease, Raegan and Tanner 'stole the show' from you, your hunting partners in the video and even from the coyotes themselves. I had meant to write you about how wonderful that Kids bonus track you put in was and well, then this happened. Still, I want to thank you for allowing us all to have a peek into yours and Lana's greatest joys! Nothing else in this world will ever match the joy those two gifts from God can and will bring to you and Lana! And Byron, take heart. She IS recovering and she WILL be bringing you and Lana much, much joy in the future for a long, long time! Believe it, know it and allow yourself to find your peace in it!

God Bless You Raegan's Dad,
Mike

Byron, I just received your latest video (V) with the Special spot "For the Kids". What a wonderful way to introduce us to Tanner and Raegan, and it really touches my heart to know Raegan is in trouble. Not only will I be happy to help in a small way financially, but I will keep Raegan and all of you in a special prayer every day and I am convinced that our Father in Heaven will heal her completely. I believe God sometimes allows us to go through trials like this to bring us closer to Him. Look how this has already brought us all closer together to pray for Raegan and your family!

PS. (To the rest of the PM membership) If you haven't got Byron's video "Coming to the Call V", you really need to get it so you can not only learn predator hunting from one of the best - but you'll be introduced to Byron's kids, Tanner and Raegan. Those kids will definately steal your heart!

Phil

We keep all you in our prayers, My twin boys (Parker and Mason 5 years old), say special prayers each night at-tuck-in-time. Stay strong.
The Boones

Byron, Tony said it, oh so perfectly!
Our God is working through prayer and we will keep praying for Raegan.
Stay strong though it has to be tough. Love you guys.

God Bless,

Song Dog

Back