***2010 Deer Photo Contest***

heres my wifes deer from nov 13th. she passed on about 55-60 deer waiting for a mounter. but the cold weather was coming so she settled for this guy. shot at 18 yards
DSCF1130.jpg

My 2010 North Dakota Buck...

Nov52010000.jpg

Uhmmm... no I'm not looking at the camera, but about the time the shutter went off the 1 remaining nerve that was attached in his neck sent the back foot into motion, and he was busy kicking me in the back of the right thigh about 6 - 7 times as the picture snapped! I was wondering if I was going to have to ride him down, after shooting him!!

Green scored 155 gross, Netted a little over 149.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Super White HunterHard to compete with them kids but this is my wifes first deer

secondcard018.jpg

and here is my bear

IMG_0461.jpg

Okay. The photo of your wife needs to win. IMHO.

In terms of beauty the rating for your photos is as follows:

1rst Place - Your wife

2nd Place - The cute little doe

3rd Place - The ugly bear

4th Place - The fence post in the background of your photo

5th Place - You

cool.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CalCoyoteOriginally Posted By: Super White HunterHard to compete with them kids but this is my wifes first deer

secondcard018.jpg

and here is my bear

IMG_0461.jpg

Okay. The photo of your wife needs to win. IMHO.

In terms of beauty the rating for your photos is as follows:

1rst Place - Your wife

2nd Place - The cut little doe

3rd Place - The ugly bear

4th Place - The fence post in the background of your photo

5th Place - You

cool.gif

Thanks for putting her first that will make her day.
I wish I had taken better pictures of the bear, To get that bear to the fence was quite the chore, 8 guys about 6 hours, broken ropes, pulleys and even a 4-wheeler winch. But we didn't have a camera down where I got him and didn't think about the fence tell it was to late.

O and I know I am the ugliest one in all the pictures, My wife gets upset cause I won't even take a picture unless there is a dead animal to stand behing.

Here is my little boy with the buck I shot this year in NM. It was his first deer hunt and even though I pulled the trigger he claims it as his deer. Wants it mounted in his bedroom.
index_001_006.jpg

I apologize, my photo was not worthy, and I felt like it poluted the 2010 contest so I deleted it.
With so many magnificent photographs entered, I will know what to try for in the future.
Choosing a winner here will be a challenge....really awesome guys/ladies.
Happy Hunting / Holidays...wish me luck for next year
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mtcurmanHere's mine. I got him at 10:30? this morning. Nice 5x5 Mulie. My fourth deer, second buck, and first Mulie!
smile.gif

5195589637_7a564279a4_z.jpg

great job ben!

A tough year of hunting, but I managed to put my tag on one just before Thanksgiving.

Great photos everyone, I have enjoyed seeing them!

Brian

Back