2 out of 3 ain't bad, except when #3 was SOLID BLACK!!!

Originally Posted By: ATrahearnI would have waited for the black yote I think. Where can I get one of those wile e. Decoys at? Do they come with a carry strap? I've bought a couple of yote decoys but that's the realist looking one I've ever seen.

If I'd seen him, I would have waited too. He was that far behind the other two.

Wile E. was one of a double I killed a couple of years ago. I had always wanted a full body mount decoy, and I thought he would be perfect. He is small enough not to intimidate anybody, and is very light colored for a yote from around here. I figured he would look natural even if I carried him out west. Our yotes are much darker than western yotes. I can't remember how much the taxidermist charged me.

Last edited:
That's why it looked so real because it is stuffed. I wondered why I haven't seen them in stores or on hunting shows. You must be the king of the east piling up them yotes like that. I wanna get me one of them decoy dogs like jglynn has and a yote decoy like yours and use them together at the same time. I bet a guy could really kill some with that combination.

Back