Why I am a SAS Dealer

The more I read about the breakup of SAS and mile high shooting, the more I wonder if this wasn't timed just right. And rangerwalker, are you an employee of SAS, or just a reseller? Someone got a stick broke off in their @ss, I'm just not sure who did as of now. Why is mile high selling SAS cans for so cheap now I wonder? Someone said because SAS has refused to warranty any cans bought after 10/1/2015. I really liked the SAS cans, but now it sounds like they are maybe going under, and won't be around, considering Thunderbeast is doing warranty repairs on SAS cans, bought from mile high. That is a weird one there.

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyThe more I read about the breakup of SAS and mile high shooting, the more I wonder if this wasn't timed just right. And rangerwalker, are you an employee of SAS, or just a reseller? Someone got a stick broke off in their @ss, I'm just not sure who did as of now. Why is mile high selling SAS cans for so cheap now I wonder? Someone said because SAS has refused to warranty any cans bought after 10/1/2015. I really liked the SAS cans, but now it sounds like they are maybe going under, and won't be around, considering Thunderbeast is doing warranty repairs on SAS cans, bought from mile high. That is a weird one there.

#1.)SAS is not going out of Business.
#2.) I am a dealer of SAS products, as well as many other brands.
#3.) MHS and SAS have ended their business relationship.
#4.) SAS required MHS to submit a list of demo Suppressors they were selling, MHS didn't comply. Hence the issue with warranties.
#5.) Not sure how or why TBAC got involved.
#6.) SAS will be inspecting the any of the suppressors that MHS sold. The customer just needs to ship them to SAS for inspection prior to shooting them.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or PM me.

Thanks for the info. Sure is a lot of crazy ideas and rumors flying around on the web. Sure struck me as odd that TBAC is fixing SAS cans. That's a head scratcher for sure. That's why guys are thinking SAS is going under. I sure hope this don't damage the name long term.

Seems like I read a post made my MH that since SAS wasn't going to warranty the SAS cans in quesiton that MH was planning on selling , that to insure that MH buyers would be taken care of, they said that if a customer bought a SAS can from MH that they would have TB take care of any warranty issues should they arise

At least that's how I understood it.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendSeems like I read a post made my MH that since SAS wasn't going to warranty the SAS cans in quesiton that MH was planning on selling , that to insure that MH buyers would be taken care of, they said that if a customer bought a SAS can from MH that they would have TB take care of any warranty issues should they arise

I've heard the same thing. But one would think that SAS would still want to look at the cans in question and if all looks good warranty them. Kinda wierd... Hope it's all just rumors.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendSeems like I read a post made my MH that since SAS wasn't going to warranty the SAS cans in quesiton that MH was planning on selling , that to insure that MH buyers would be taken care of, they said that if a customer bought a SAS can from MH that they would have TB take care of any warranty issues should they arise

That is correct. Go take a look at SH in the suppressor fourm for a post called Big news about MH. Pretty simple to understand.
Pay attention to who is posting in the thread.

There were over 600 SAS cans for sale at DEEP discount prices and if there were any issues SAS would not stand behind, MH has contracted TBAC to do the warranty work. Its also simple to understand.

Buster I see you have already been there.

Yep real simple, dont know all the details on what happed but they parted ways . Milehigh found away to keep there great CS. I bought a Resistor last weekend and it saved me $300. I have no dought that if I need anything milehigh will take care of it. Now just have the long wait.

I've used a Tx dealer for a couple of suppressors and a couple months ago we were talking about SAS cans, which he still had a few in stock of. He told me they make a excellent product and that he had a few on his own personal guns but that the distributor for SAS was what he had the problem with and why he no longer orders any in.

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyRangerwalker, since you sell other brands would you recommend different cans since SAS seemed to kinda drop the ball here? Seems kinda shady.

Nothing shady, It has to do with MHS not providing SAS with a list of demo suppressors they were selling. It has been blown way out of proportion.
SAS will honor all warranties on New suppressors or any purchased out side of MHS. IF you purchase one from MHS i would just have it inspected by SAS. Tim will take care of you.

Now that, this is settled. other suppressors for your needs.
#1.) How do you intend to employee the suppressor,
#2.) What host weapons
#3.) What Cal's
#4.) Single use or multiple weapons.
#5.) Ring me i can go over the process and options.

I don't want to blindly recommend any thing with out the proper information.
For precision shooting, I use SAS and TBAC. They also work good for hunting as well. SICO, AAC, Griffin, and SF are also options based off your needs and budget.

Ring me at 816-718-9489.
We can go over all the options.

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER Go take a look at SH in the suppressor fourm for a post called Big news about MH. Pretty simple to understand.

i can not find this thread. can you do a link to it or something.

Back