Loudmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

coycaller

Does anybody know if wayne is still in business? The last I heard from him was Jan 26th when he said he sent me a new remote. It never showed up and I have called him and left messages 6 times and sent 5 e-mails since the first of Feb. and haven't heard back yet. I know he might be busy on weekends but all of these calls and e-mails were throught the week.
Just wondering what happened.

Good luck!!
I've called and emailed him as well, re: a caller that was paid for and never delivered. I got a call from him several weeks ago saying he would get it shipped. Nothing. No caller, no reply to phone calls or emails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Great way to do business.Not!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I'm in the same boat as you fellows. I've got a remote with only one side working. I have called, e-mailed, and called his cell and left messages to no avail. Bad Business.

Wayne always reminded me of a fly by night kind of guy. He would pop in here for a week or so and pretty much flood the board with this, that, and the other thing. Then he would up and disappear. Then it might be a month, maybe 6 months and he would be back again flooding the board. Then gone like a bad dream. It seems like the last time he was heard from on the board he was promising this great new decoy he had invented. Anybody ever see it? I feel sorry for you guys. Good luck.
dc

coycaller,
I believe that I recommended the Loudmouth for you. You are my friend and I feel badly about your being treated in this manner. The Loudmouth caller was a great idea, but customer service obviously sucks.

guy's i'm sorry i have two call's you can have them.i cant answer things any more enough is enough.i've been promised all the new thing's people email. i cant tell you if i dont have it.damn i feel bad.i have no word's if i can help. i'll try. this just suck's. Rick

Rick, That is a very gracious offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif You didnt create this mess, Why should you try to clean it up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Appreciate the offer Rick, but crapshoot's right. Loudmouth has a good product. They need good customer service to go with it. You can't have one without the other. It's not to late for them to turn around. Everybody has problems at times. It's reckonizing a problem and taking steps to eleminate it that make a company successful. kyray

Well, he's still an advertiser here on the boards....so has anybody "in the know" heard from him? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Take care and God Bless,

Rusty

The last I heard anything was December, when he actually renewed his advertising Rusty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Rick, Crapshoot is right. It ain't your problem, but thanks for trying to make it right.I respect that. All anyone wants is for Wayne to do what he says and make things right. It's just good business.

I realy like the design and the way the caller works when it works. It is just to bad he doesn't stand behind it better. I appreciate Rick and your feelings but it is not your fault. If Wayne was half the man you are none of us would be in this situation. I still have hopes that he will keep his word, as we do all have on paper a 5 year warrenty hopfully that still means something.

I had a problem with a company not responding to my letters and phone calls (this was before the days of e-mail) concerning my order that I never recieved. It had been a couple of months and I couldn't even get ahold of anyone to talk too. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau and guess what?. My order arrived shortly after that! A guy hates to got to extremes but if your not getting your merchandise that you paid hard earned money for that is very frustrating.

Well this sucks, it's the first I've heard of Wayne disappearing. Don't get over here much anymore so I did a little lookin' around after I found this thread. I found a post on another site where Wayne had posted on last month but it appears he has vanished from that site also.

I hope nothing serious has happened to him.
Maybe it's growing pains or maybe he just needed a break from all the attention. Let's hope he just took a short breather to get his life in order.

Wayne............ya out there?? When you can, let us know how your doing. Good luck and God bless.

Guys, I too gave the loudmouth rave reviews. I still stand by the fact that it is a great caller. I haven't heard from Wayne in about a month either, and we had a few things on our plate to get done. I know he gets busy and needs time off, I just hope he is doing ok. As for the decoy, I can't remember if he had another idea other then the predator enticer plugging into the loudmouth itself.

I'll keep trying to get ahold of him myself, and I'll keep in touch here as well.

C

Wayne called me and left a message. He is working on getting back to everyone and getting things squared away.

Keep up the faith guys!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back