I hate my case trimmer...

Originally Posted By: Dirt Nap

"I've never liked LEE anything."

thumbup.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Will LeeOriginally Posted By: BUS33I use a RCBS Trim Pro with a 3-way trimmer head and a cordless drill for power. Works like a charm.

Same here, really works great and is very accurate

Me too. Fast, accurate and easy on the arm.

Originally Posted By: Dirt NapI've never liked LEE anything.

My sentiments exactly, but with the exception of the case trimmer. Simple, fast, accurate and inexpensive; what's not to like?
wink.gif
grin.gif

Case trimming is my least favorite step in reloading. Used the Forster to trim and neck turn a minimum of 500 rounds per month. Made an adapter to enable use of nut driver socket in a cordless screw driver for power which made the operation a bit less tedious.

IMG_2037.jpg

Still found that, once neck turned, the cases were trimmed much easier and quicker with the Lee setup.

Regards,
hm

The best case trimmer is a Wilson case trimmer because the case is fully supported during the cut. Something the others can't do.

My friend has a Giraud that I love!! I currently have a Gracie myself. Am seriously thinnking of selling mine to raise the money for the Giraud.

Another Lee fan.
I have used the Lee set up for years on my 22-250, 223, and 243. Love them all.

I have a Lyman as well, but have screwed up more brass than I trimmed right.

I would like to know how this trimmer works out for you. The company is a short drive for me. I may make a trip up to check out their product line. I use a Lyman universal and Lyman power trimmer no problems.

Back