Zaleski envy ? east ohio guys look here

With a one week notice I can get my PT job requirements filled. I have to get at least 17hrs/week but less than 20. It's a tough one but I'll make do somehow!!LOL

Feb 23/24/25 is probably out for me. But plan it for the majority!!

I walked a big chunk of Jockey Hollow today. The rabbit hunters have been all over there. That doesn't bother me any. They will be done Feb 28th. I would say they are there on the weekends.

I found 2 deer carcasses just off the road with coyote prints around them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif There was also an area where one had apparently chased & caught a rabbit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Another area I walked had no sign at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gifBut then again I didn't go down deep into the hollow because the wind wasn't favorable for that out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The wind tends to swirl out there making it tough at times. My last stand was what I thought would be a good one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif About 10 minutes into the calling the wind changed & ruined it for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Instead of the nice crosswind I had it hit me in the back & went right down into the hollow I was trying to pull them out of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Oh well. I'll be back there in a week or two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hay Guys count me in where ever ! I hunted Jocko's Hollow a few years back late muzzle loader , alott of open ground there . Woodbury has a lott of good ground too not too far from you Bill. Over by Wills Creek would be some good area too,always seeing sign. Pick a date and help me get off this couch!HAHAHA Hell we are goin to have a heat wave here ,its going to be in the 20's !

Anyone think Sunday Feb. 25th at Jockey Hollow wildlife area would be ok? Sunday is easier for me as I am off Sat. and Sun. nights. The McDonald's in Cadiz opens at 6am if I'm not mistaken. Jockey Hollow is just west of Cadiz off US22. I'm just throwing this out there FWIW.

I could probably do the 25th . I'll need some directions though . I'm just outside of Newton Falls , anyone close want to car pool ?

So it is on March 10th at Woodbury I am going down on Feb 24th and do some scouting If any one is interested in scouting with me.Meet me at MCD's in Coshocton about 8:30 and we will go from there.

Bill

bnc- good idea someone does the scouting. I cannot make it that day but will be ok on the 10th. I may bring a friend too. what time and where will we meet on the 10th??

joe

Back