Your knife design

I have a few pattern ideas in mind, but yeah, almost everything is a modified something else as far as "new designs" go. At least with hunting knives.

Your design reminds me of the Kershaw Echo, Brian. Pretty cool pattern:
Echo_zps138d5a47.png

Not long ago I drew out a knife on some graph paper. A short time after I found a knife that looked almost exactly like it
ohmy.gif
blushing.gif

Happy New Year to my fellow knife junkies..........

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunI have a few pattern ideas in mind, but yeah, almost everything is a modified something else as far as "new designs" go. At least with hunting knives.

Your design reminds me of the Kershaw Echo, Brian. Pretty cool pattern:
Echo_zps138d5a47.png

Not long ago I drew out a knife on some graph paper. A short time after I found a knife that looked almost exactly like it
ohmy.gif
blushing.gif

Happy New Year to my fellow knife junkies..........

It is somewhat similar Ken, not so much in the back and that's about the only element I dislike on that Kershaw. It still might "need" to be in the collection, thanks alot buddy..........

I make simple 3 piece knives in my garage. I haven't made any in a while due to my work schedule and lack of interest but I do still draw the occasional knife. Sometimes the design of a knife takes as much effort as actually making the knife.

Here are a few of mine.

Back