Who Hunts Suppressed??

Got my first suppressor in 1988 and it was a Vaime made in Finland in 223 . It uses the Hiram Maxim design which is still very effective in my opinion . Vaime is long gone but this is my favorite on a Zastava Mini Mauser 223 .

All hunters should use them where legal. Noise, one less thing for the anti's to bit** about. I get many more follow up opportunities and multiples with the can.

I always hear, “I wish I would have gotten one sooner.” When someone asks, should I get one, that’s what I will repeat every time they ask.

I was the first one in my group too, and four others now have one.

I strongly recommend hunting or just shooting in general with a suppressor. After night hunting with a suppressor you will realize how much of a difference there is, before coyote hunting with suppressor if I was to shoot and there was a neighboring house that was in the vicinity you could watch house lights start kicking on or worse yet have the law waiting at your truck by time you return from the feild with the dead coyote because a concerned neighbor called in a report of shots being fired. Now days land owners tell me they didn't even hear me shoot let along the worried neighbors lol FYI I'm shooting a ar10 in 6.5 creedmoor.. I also have a rimfire can as well and let me just say squirrel hunting early season with suppressed 22lr Is a big game changer when other squirrels don't even stop cutting on hickory nuts after shooting multiples from the same tree.

WE0uiCX.png

Every Chance I get!

V21NX2V.png

lmTmpki.png

and I can't reload fast enough if folks are around when I let them shoot it with sub-sonic ammo.

MY6ZYWu.png

ya!

GWB

The only negatives I have found would be I hate hunting with my hunting partners because none of them hunt suppressed and their rifles seem outright obnoxious.

For me just the reduction in sound. I also have seen when hunting coyotes they are somewhat confused on where the shot or shots come from and that creates more shots.
Myself Desert Ram and Toro were in Elko Nevada.i was unable to go on this stand but they called 6 coyotes in and downed 5 due to being suppressed and confusing the coyotes where the shots were coming from.

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 22
Back