What is your favorite firearm?

my favorite firearm comes down to two. i am in love with my bushmaster match AR-15. spent over $1,000 spiffing it up. BSA 8-32X scope, muzzle break, camo job. 55-gr ballistic tips round it out. favorite whacker is my 7mm remington magnum. weatherby mark V, tasco 3-9X world class on top. i fling 160-gr moly-coated nosler partitions. good setup
bwb

hey gunnut i seen you shoot that .308 at the range that day...bout knocked you an your @$$. like to see you on the bench shootin my 7 mag. that would be funnier than when you fell in the river. by the way, the pics of that brown trout came back nice.
bwb
ps- the animation really does look familiar from zero hour

The gun that I think is good for both deer and elk, is a .257 weatherby mag. Some people think that it would be too small for elk, but I killed my first elk at 400 yards with it. It has light recoil and is very fun to shoot. It used to be my dads, and he has killed many elk with it. He even shot one at 500 yards and killed it with 1 shot behind the ear. :eek: Did I tell ya it was accurate too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kind of depends on my mood! If I've had a bad day, it's my open bolt MAC-10 with the silencer. If it's the 4th of July, it's my Desert Eagle .50 hands down.

It depends on what type of shooting. Nothing beats a Ruger 10/22 with a 30 round banana clip for burning thru lead. Terrorizes the local cat population too!!! Did you know that cats can jump about 8 ft straight up in mid-stride. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
For long range shooting I like my 300 win. It's heavy enough that recoil isn't a factor and it's extremely accurate with Hornady 150 SST's.

My favorite is about 68" long, 65 pounds, made out of Osage orange, and backed with rattlesnake skins.
My favorite bullet would have to be 32" long 5" turkey feathers 145grain zwickey,
made of port orford cedar.

Back