what happened to the trump haters on here?

Isn't it strange that it's getting harder and harder to find any Biden voters with the passage of time.

The Biden/Harris fans are rolling over in their graves at the idiots in the Whitehouse. Literally...

They are working overtime, groceries,fuel,utilities. The northeast US wondering if they will ever see the face of their kids again. Wait until the real food shortages hit, due to farming practice mandates(banking ESG restrictions) and fertilizer unavailable. All because you voted democrat,at any time since 1976. DAzz.

Last edited:
Trump was the BEST President in my life time. His record of accomplishments speaks for itself. Even though many plotted against him! It is a shame our Country is heavily laden with corruption. God help America.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotthere was 3 or 4 die hard anti trumpers on here. just wondering how they like the way things are now with this retard joe running the ship?

probably too busy out buying chapstick and astroglide to prep for the eventual loss of the WH by the left in the future.

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotthere was 3 or 4 die hard anti trumpers on here. just wondering how they like the way things are now with this retard joe running the ship?

probably too busy out buying chapstick and astroglide to prep for the eventual loss of the WH by the left in the future.

And house/senate!

Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotthere was 3 or 4 die hard anti trumpers on here. just wondering how they like the way things are now with this retard joe running the ship?

And house/senate!

WOW, you guys are infinitely more optimistic than I am. Do you not remember what happened in the last election?

Our election system would make a 3rd world country proud!
I do not believe for one minute that our next election(s) will be anything other than a charade.

Here is my prediction for the election this November: Just enough "republicans" will win to make it look like there was an election, but not enough to change the power structure.
My prediction for 2024: IF Trump is on the ballot, he will "lose", but just barely. But, I think its pretty likely that the left will find a way to make sure he is not on the ballot, one way or another.

The only way I could see any meaningful change (Assuming the elections aren't being tampered with or rigged for key seats in the House and Senate.) is if people stop electing phony Republican RINOs and neocons and elect real conservatives, especially at the local level. Even if the R party wins big with a bunch of the same old RINO establishment crony types nothing will really change, especially when they've got half the country duped into supporting more of their war games whether it be in Ukraine or the middle east. Not to mention the possibility of another world war all these same corrupt politicians are working to get us into. The last thing we need is another one of their boondoggle wars.

When they care more about the ukraine border than our own border it should be kind of obvious.

The main and biggest threat to our freedom and liberty is not in the ukraine, the middle east, or any foreign land.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223The only way I could see any meaningful change (Assuming the elections aren't being tampered with or rigged for key seats in the House and Senate.) is if people stop electing phony Republican RINOs and neocons and elect real conservatives, especially at the local level. Even if the R party wins big with a bunch of the same old RINO establishment crony types nothing will really change, especially when they've got half the country duped into supporting more of their war games whether it be in Ukraine or the middle east. Not to mention the possibility of another world war all these same corrupt politicians are working to get us into. The last thing we need is another one of their boondoggle wars.

When they care more about the ukraine border than our own border it should be kind of obvious.

The main and biggest threat to our freedom and liberty is not in the ukraine, the middle east, or any foreign land.

Best advice given on PM. Everyone should read this twice. ^^^^^

51969226204_948b247a25_o.png

51917534806_8a93b6bd0e_z.jpg

51967934787_850226fc60_o.jpg

51969005808_9da465db2a_o.jpg

I think there is one Trump hater back but he's building his posts to look more credible before the election cycle. Some of these critters are crafty.
sneaky2.gif

You forgot, there wouldn't have been Ukraine/Russia war, Trump was brokering a treaty between them. Just like the middle east, the negotiations were cut first day of Biden administration. And of course the Biden family tax evasion, selling access to the Obama/Biden administration. Which Obama knew about. That's right the 2014 Russia invasion of Ukraine was under vp Biden.

I occasionally watch CNN just to see what they have to say about things. Lately, all their coverage seems to be the war in Ukraine. Guess theres not much to talk about when the popularity of your political choice is plummeting.
The people here that hated Trump would have to admit they was wrong! That word doesn't fit into liberal doctrine.

But rather never ever admit you are wrong & just change back to Trump policies! It's easier that way.

Remember oboma telling Putin he, oboma, could be more flexible after the election?

When someone starts accusing many times it means they themselves are guilty not the accused.

We are sending weapons to Ukraine. Someone has to pay for them. Maybe taxpayers?
We are buying oil from Russia. Someone pays for that. Maybe us? Taxpayers paying in fuel cost?

If this is true then are taxpayers funding both sides of the war?

Bidens future investments is in clean energy! (Yes, we are paying for that to) not that I have such a big problem with clean energy! I believe there is a place & time for everything. Now is not the time or place to be bickering over it! Produce the oil & worry later about clean energy. This president is dead set on destroying everything American! IMO, he is (& has been) in bed with China for a long time. Him & his son have both made millions from them at the expense of the US. Also, any way you slice it, Trump was cheated out of the election! Be it rigged elections, or withheld information..

Big $$--No Morel standards----a total lack of respect for our country, our heritage & our rights... Thats what are president believes in..

ETA:
Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter
278389776_384136677151246_7952853094212150510_n.jpg

First off, lets compare apples to apples. We're not comparing cost of fuel with foreign countries. What we are comparing is the fuel price increase caused by the current administration's energy policies! We were exporting oil under president Trump but Biden's executive orders cancelling Keystone, and other pipeline restrictions, stopping sale of offshore drilling leases and other regulations hampering production is responsible for an 88% increase in the cost of a gallon of gasoline on Biden's watch!

Not to mention the fact that your chart does not give us the benefit of knowing what their prices were in 2020.

Here is history of US gasoline prices befor and after Biden took over:

Quote:In 2014, the gas price was at its peak with a rate of $3.62 per gallon. Although it decreased in 2013, it still was over $3. The prices fell to $2.43 per gallon in 2015 and $2.14 in 2016. Compared to the previous years, in 2019, gas stations charged $2.6 USD per gallon. However, in 2020, the price was 2.17, which means the price went down by a total of 17%.
https://axlewise.com/cost-of-gas/

The average price of gasoline in the US today is $4.09 based on average of all states quoted by Gas Buddy
https://www.gasbuddy.com/usa (Check my math to be sure I didn't calculate incorrectly)

That is an 88% increase from 2020 to date (on Biden's watch) and that is due to the restrictions on production and cancellation of pipelines (inflicted by Biden's executive orders issued immediately upon taking office) reversing our independence on foreign oil. And don't blame it on Putin; we were exporting oil on president Trump's watch!

OK, setting aside the fact of vast differences in dependence on other countries for their supply of gasoline of the countries you mention, now let's take a look at the gasoline taxes in the various locations you are quoting above which accounts for the much higher fuel costs in those countries.

Country.....Gas Price...Tax/Gallon...NET
Brazil.......$ 5.57.......$ .35....$5.22
Germany........8.70.........2.90.....5.80
Japan..........5.51---------1.90-----3.61
Hong Kong-----10.90---------6.00-----4.90
Israel---------8.54---------3.05-----5.49
Australia------5.91---------1.25-----4.66
Italy----------8.74---------3.25-----5.49
UK-------------8.40---------3.50-----4.80
US-------------4.09----------.35-----3.71
51997928093_32095c6ff2_c.jpg

Gas Tax in Hong Cong is $6.00/gallon

Yes, our gas price is less than many countries around the world, but the fact remains that Biden's (and Democrat legislature's) war on fossil fuels is responsible for an 88% spike in gasoline prices in just over one year!

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Back