Welcome

Hello everyone, Looks like this house is going to Rock!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to the founders of this site for creating the place, it looks like its going to be a great one! New members should be flocking in within the next couple months! Its a very nice site, and I recognize a lot of familiar names, now lets get the predator talk going!

Hey guys,

I broke out my new cronk howler and howled to Wiley E. I did the "lonesome for your key board howl". This will be a good test for the cronk howler. See if it can call a SD coyote! hehehehehe

Originally posted by AzWill:
Welcome folks....

Sure glad you took the time to visit us. We hope you will spread the word about Predator Masters.

Increased membership is vital to establishing some of the things Predator Masters would like to offer its' membership.

The sooner we get there - the sooner we can begin accomplishing some great things for you guys. So please help us, roll up those shirt sleeves and let's start dragging new members in here.

Thanks for your support, sure glad to have you...
wink.gif

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to some serious discussions about coyotes. Hope we can stay away from some of the garbage on the other boards. Yote Hunter.

Greenside. . .

Good morning...

Unless you're an anti-hunter type, of course you're welcome here at Predator Masters.

While our group is still small, we have some of the most knowledgeable folks in the nation here at Predator Masters. They are more than willing to answer any questions you may have about calling predators.

Thanks for stopping by...
wink.gif

------------------
http://www.predatormasters.com

Well, well. This Internet is becoming a varminter’s paradise.
Same faces too!
Thank you for the invite Will.
Shall be lurking and shall be posting.

Greetings from the Dark Continent.

Lochi

Welcome Steve, folks been asking if you were going to appear.

As far as posting the photo, you post them just like the other forums with the
commands.

Or if you'd rather, email me your stuff and I'll be gald to post them where you want them to go.

Anyway, welcome to Predator Masters. We intend to make Predator Masters a nationwide organization devoted to the sport of predator calling.

Course we have a long ways to go and a lot of things to do before we get there, but the way I figure it, you got to start somewhere.

Anyway, Predator Masters hopes you'll be a regular visitor here and help us reach our goals...
wink.gif

------------------

This looks like a good place to also spend
some time. I hope to keep on learning how to
be more sucessful at calling coyotes,etc.

Barry

Hey AzWill, did you think you could get away where I wouldn't find you? Just kidding, of course. This looks like a great site. It already feels like a warm and friendly woodstove to sit in front of on a cold winter's night.

Hey Nightstalker....

Welcome and I'm glad to see you tracked us down! I had a gut feel'n that something was missing, you being here is frosting on the cake.

Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy yourself. We got a good bunch of folks here that know their stuff. (please don't tell them I told you that, they'll start bugging me for a raise...)

Please invited all you friends over too.

Once again...glad to have you...
wink.gif

------------------

Back