Web Site How-To

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
Things work differently with this software. As we figure things out we can add instructions here.

Private Messages are now called Conversions & there doesn't seem to be a way to delete them. However, there is, it's just not obvious.

In the upper right of a conversation you will the a link to Leave:

1700935258256.png

If you click on that you have more choices:

1700935292743.png

The first one will remove the conversation from your list of conversations but if any participant sends a new message to it, it will reappear.

The 2nd choice will delete it from your list and it will not reappear if anyone posts a reply to it

You can quote multiple posts in a single operation Click on the + Quote for each post you want to quote. These quotes will be saved in the clipboard & then when you're making a new post you can post all of them at once:

1700936009658.png

1700936033832.png

You can also react to posts from other users:

1700936116592.png

Pretty sure the emojis can be added to but don't know how yet

If you or a friend can't reset your own password, do NOT create a new profile just to send me a message about it.

Use the contact page:

And click on my name to send me an email that way:

1700958049834.png

Or email me at:

webmaster@predatormasters.com if the Contact page isn't working for some reason.

And send me a message. I need your Display Name in order to find your profile so I can reset your password for you.

All members feel free to post anything that may help others find out how to do things with the new software.

Back