Wanting to hunt hogs

Hoosier_nitedog

Fortunately we don't have hogs around me in indiana, but me and a hunting buddy would love to be able to go for a weekend and beable to kill atleast a single hog. Don't get me wrong several would be even better lol.. we have thermal scanner & scopes mounted on ar10 suppressed and don't feel like we should pay a outfitter for some extremely high dollar hog hunt that charges a rental fee of there equipment that not familiar with along with charging per kill if we was to come across several opportunities.. any recommendations on a place that's reasonably priced? Thanks

Fortunately we don't have hogs around me in indiana, but me and a hunting buddy would love to be able to go for a weekend and beable to kill atleast a single hog. Don't get me wrong several would be even better lol.. we have thermal scanner & scopes mounted on ar10 suppressed and don't feel like we should pay a outfitter for some extremely high dollar hog hunt that charges a rental fee of there equipment that not familiar with along with charging per kill if we was to come across several opportunities.. any recommendations on a place that's reasonably priced? Thanks
IF you find a place pass it along :)

If you don't mind a bit of a drive look into this guy.

It's a DIY kind of hunt and no guaranteed hog but no extra cost shoot all the pigs you want.
They have a lot of light feeders and plenty of ground blinds set up. They would drive us out to the blinds and pick you back up and retrieve and bring your hogs back to camp. You have to do your own cooking and get your own food and drinks. You can do all the day stock hunting you want. We hunted 14 hours a day for 3
days. He had a thermal setup he LET us use for free.
Check them out.

I’ve been on guided hog hunts several times with Hog Swat and Pig Problem in Georgia. It wouldn’t be too bad of a drive from Indiana. They offer a discount if you bring your own rifle and ammo. It usually runs $450-$500 per person for a full night of hunting, plus I tip the guide. Hotels or Airbnb are around $150 total per night. They will take the backstraps, hams, and shoulders from any hogs you want, no extra charge or trophy fees. I’ve been 9 nights, at least one or two nights per trip, per year since 2019 and I’ve shot between 2 and 10 hogs every night. A few coyotes too. It’s an awesome experience and worth the price in my opinion.

Back