Wallace & Wyatt’s 2024 highlight reel

Thats Nice Work There Boys!

Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing the wonderful video

What scopes and bullet are yall running in 308?

Last edited:
Last year they ran 110 Gr Hornady SSTs. This year 110 gr Nosler Varmageddons. The 223 is running 55 gr Nosler BTs. Hand loads in both. Both rifles are factory Savages and running well under MOA in both.
Both scopes are Thermion XG50s and this is year two for them. They are our first thermals. Talk about addictive! What else you gonna do when it gets dark at 5:00 PM in the winter?

Last year they ran 110 Gr Hornady SSTs. This year 110 gr Nosler Varmageddons. The 223 is running 55 gr Nosler BTs. Hand loads in both. Both rifles are factory Savages and running well under MOA in both.
Both scopes are Thermion XG50s and this is year two for them. They are our first thermals. Talk about addictive! What else you gonna do when it gets dark at 5:00 PM in the winter?

Nice ...the 308 is easy loading for different bullets . I will pull the old .308 Win. out once in while to blow the dust off it .
The BC starts sucking past 300 yrd with the .30 cal. lightweights, but I been doing the 110 Vmax's for several years with Reloader 10X., and keeping a comfortable 3150 Vel.

Nice ...the 308 is easy loading for different bullets . I will pull the old .308 Win. out once in while to blow the dust off it .
The BC starts sucking past 300 yrd with the .30 cal. lightweights, but I been doing the 110 Vmax's for several years with Reloader 10X., and keeping a comfortable 3150 Vel.
Yes it seems to be the easy button. We have had it a year. Really no load development yet and it put a 155 grain and two 110 SST and two 110 Varmegeddon in about a 3/4” group at 100 yards. So Tackett(Wallace) is very happy with how it is shooting.

Back