video

whenever i try to look at a video some one post it says video is restricted it must be approved by you to veiw it

All of my videos and I imagine all the others are open to public viewing. Are you trying to watch them on YouTube or directly off PM?

Sample

Attachments

• IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 36
That is a youtube video. Opens fine for me???
ETA: type in Youtube:thermion46 and see if it opens for you...........
or if not enter:

It has to be in your settings duck. The video is not restricted but your settings must be restricting your viewing. Can you view non-hunting videos on youtube?

no kids here may be thats the problem them little shits know more than this 70 yr old about computers, i thinking the in the settings the ID10T setting
:unsure:

i watch hunting you tube video,s all the time just the ones on preadater master are blocked. dont see anything in setting that says they are blocked

Way beyond my computer abilities. Will see if Stu has some suggestions. Were you able to view the embedded video above?

As for the original being restricted, youtube & others will do that for various reasons. A common one being in a different country.

So if you're using a VPN & connecting as if you were in Germany, for example, it might show as restricted. Or if you are in Germany, you might need to use a VPN to connect via a server is the USA in order to see it.

finally my son figured it out my granddaughter was using my computer for some homework and i guess see decided to watch some youtube videos and somehow got a her name on a google account don,t never underestimate a second grader

Gave me a chuckle there duck, I feel your pain with 8 grandkids and the last in kindergarten. All much more tech savvy than me. I do restrict the vids on you tube for "no children" cause critters 'sometimes' die.

Back