This Foxslow crap is killing me

I know this sounds stupid but have you ever considered using handcalls when the batteries aren't functioning? That's how it was done many moons ago when the record stopped spinning and the tape stopped turning, they picked up a handcall and kept on hunting. Show 'em what you really think and kill somthing with your own skill. Use a hand call......or just buy some batteries /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif.
Trashcan
DCC

Jimanez quit overstating the facts about overall excellent customer service, were talking about batteries here.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Perhaps this is why other companies customer service becomes so strict. They try and do someone a favor, get it wrong. Person becomes irrate because robots weren't handling their product and spreads grief about the company everywhere he/she can. Company decides too much time, money and effort is spent on trying to please every whining customer and realizes that their own generosity has now become a liability to the companies reputation. Company places strict guidelines on how warranties are handled so there are less mixups...so on and so on. I don't own a FoxPro, but will give them a thumbs up after I read the post where they replaced the young man's, stolen before Christmas. I plan on purchasing a unit as soon as I can afford one but just finishing college and pursuing a career in law enforcement makes this impossible. I make a personal plea to FoxPro to not let threads like this one affect you negatively. Keep up the good work, the FoxPro staff here have handled this situation more than cordially.

Hey wait a minute! Why didn't the mods shut this down when it started? I thought the mods "protect" Foxpro? What's up wit dis? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Coyotekiller, well said, and a realistic point of view. Man how many times have we seen that happen these days.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

So let me see if I got this right.

Guy orders units that are normally sold out from allpreds.com

Finds used stuff and cancells his order.

Finds out he's got a bad used part call the maker who sends him new stuff.

Get's the wrong FREE stuff, which never would happen if the warranty wasn't as good as it is and proceeds to [beeep] and moan

Ah yeah... Nice move.

Frick'n batterys don't last forever anyway, what the heck.

Well, if everyone were as nice and patient as Foxpro there wouldn't be posts like this.

On the otherside Foxpro is getting backed up a bit with too many orders - maybe they should drop the warranty on the batteries and other small parts so people won't [beeep]

Talisman

I bought an FX3 2 years ago. The cable pulled out of the charger, made a call, they sent me the new one before I'd sent the old one back at their expense.
Used the FX3 problem free for 2 years. Sent in the FX3 for upgrading to FX5, for the difference in price of the 2 units.
What is wrong with that kind of service? Try buying a 2004 Chevy and getting them to upgrade it to a 2008 for the difference in price between the two!!!
I am appalled by the spolt brat attitude I have seen in this thread, a sign of our liberal, hedonstic, selfish society I suppose.

Thanks Mike and Steve with Foxpro. You guy's were correct with your diagnosis on the charging problems my Scorpion was having. The batteries showed today and were the culprit.

I do appreciate the fact that that you sent new batteries at no charge in a effort to find out why the unit wouldn't charge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

This is my first nice electonic caller and appoligize for my impatience with my original post. Hopefully I'll have some dead critter photos to post next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

And thank you gamedog for posting your last comments.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i just ordered my third caller from fox pro in five years. i just orderd a scorpion. i have to say there products are outstanding but no one is there to answer the phone for questions. i called today 10 times only to get recording. i left my phone number this morning and still no call. i must assume they are going through growing pains. earl fairman pittsburgh.

getting through is tough,They are preparing for the SHOT Show.
Email joe at foxpro and I bet he gets back to you.

I just bought an older Foxpro unit of "smsnyder"s. Maybe I should put in my order for a set of FREE batteries now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif NOT............

smsnyder,

I apologize for you not getting through today. Mondays are notoriously very busy days on the phone. As I stated before, we are doing everything we can to get the issue resolved. As it is now, I have 5 people dedicated to answering the phones. And, it takes some time to get new people trained to answer the phones. I guess I could limit their phone calls to only a few minutes, but that would not be very good customer service. In fact, our average phone time per customer is very long. We spend as much quality time with our customers as they require, and will not stray from that. I know that it can be frustrating to those trying to get through, but please bear with us, we are really doing everything we can.

KY-OTE, The FX5 IS NOT THAT OLD. purchased late 06. I only used it about 20 times. I only us AAA batteries in my callers OR is that AA. LOL

Last edited:
I called FP twice a couple weeks ago. The 1st call was a 30 minute call. The second call was 35 minutes. These calls were approximately 20-25 minutes apart. Some of the problems folks are having takes time to fix. My problem was with the size of the file. When all was said & done Carrie (ext 103) & I were good Friends. LOL I had to actually go down to 30 sounds because the card was full in the unit. Just wait on the phone if you can for 10 minutes on hold. There's a good chance you will get thru that way. The FP Forums are another way to get ahold of them. Ol Smokin Joe over there has answered my PM's that afternoon or the next day by noon. It's tough to have enough people to answer the phones at a company that is growing like FP is. I'll also bet that Minaska is going thru the same thing over their. I think it's due to their rate of growth which may have not been predictable in a market place such as electronic predator calls.

Call em back & give em a chance!!

HTH

Holy [beeep]! You guys are my hero's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. I have been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif my head off for the last half hour. I actually had to wait about ten minutes so my eys would dry out enought to type. You guys ripped gamedog apart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. Gamedog it takes a big man to appologize like you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. I dont think I would ever show my face on here again after the wolves were turned on you. I will tell you I will be buying a foxpro for sure in the very near future. They have an A+ operation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I just got my ZR2 back from Foxpro after I sent it in about 10 days ago. The speaker was bad and it was a new caller. They repaired the ZR2 and reprogrammed it as well as my old model 48 with all new sounds of my choice without charging me a penny. Foxpro customer service is #1 in my book. I also did not ask for anything other than how much it would cost to have the ZR2 repaired and my callers reprogrammed. They did all that work for free without my asking. Like I said #1.

Back