Thermals w/ LRF and Ballistics

TXCOONDOG

Any recommendations for a Thermal scope with LRF ?

Any experience with a Thermal with LRF using the ballistics ?

I haven't messed with the Pulsars but guys seem to like them. I'm an Nvision fan boy and combined with a flat shooting rifle I simply watch the animal until it hits the 300 mark then I don't pay much attention to the range finder because he's dead on his feet!

I'd guess 95% of shots while calling are taken well inside 300, most around 100 yards so ballistics aren't the end all be all for a calling gun. That said there is times when multiple coyotes comes in, you shoot one and the other runs a little ways then stops to look back, that's where LRF is really money! Another is when a coyote comes in directly downwind and you have to take a longe4 shot before you get busted.

To me, the ballistics is a nice bonus but most importantly I want a proven, durable LRF that has a low beam divergence that's integrated into the construction of the scope, not these abominations from Iray and Bering that looks like the engineering team in Wuhan forgot and added it in after the fact.

Buy the Halo XRF or the Pulsar Thermion and go kill stuff!

Sandman s suppressor on 6.5 creedmoor ar10. the speaker is just that good and clear sounding but i was also under a barn roof so i could be back in the shadows from the bright moon.. yes the rh50r has lrf, I run single mode most the time and it only stays on few seconds after the push of button

Back