The Future of America

6mm06

Here's an example of the future of America. Teach 'em young and teach 'em right, and
apologize to no one.

TannerAR2.jpg

Last edited:
THIS IS MY PUMPKIN AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CUT IT!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

001.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

MORE!!!!!!!

Youth Day April 2008 sons first turkey 18lb, 11 inch beard, 1 1/8 spurs with his great grand fathers shotgun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

DSCN9946.jpg

LONG LIVE THE CHILDREN!!!

MY SON
DSCN0225.jpg

MY DAUGHTER
08alyssafirstdeer052.jpg

MY SON AND HIS HUNTIN PARTNER
austindillion.jpg

ONE MY HUNTIN BUDDIES WITH HIS 2 GIRLS..the one with the big grin got the bunny.. I get the 3 girls they like huntin with the muffin.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
trapping009.jpg

Last edited:
Kids tagging along on antelope hunts:
Dana23Sep2006AntelopeBuck2.jpg

Troy26Sep2006AntelopeDoe1.jpg

TroyDana7Oct08AntDoes.jpg

My daughter with me on an elk hunt:
TroyElk1Dec07-1.jpg

Both kids in elk camp:
ElkCampMarshmallows-1.jpg

My kids on a dove hunt:
KidsDoves-.jpg

My niece with her first antelope:
ToriAntelope3-.jpg

And, one of my favorites, my daughter helping me process brass:
ReganBrass.jpg

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DSC00268.jpg

Spoiled kids - even shooting a Savage!!! Awesome pics. My 3 yr old daughter shot her first .22 the other day and is begging for a pink cricket for her 4th birthday!!! I can`t wait.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:

Spoiled kids - even shooting a Savage!!! Awesome pics. My 3 yr old daughter shot her first .22 the other day and is begging for a pink cricket for her 4th birthday!!! I can`t wait.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You know theres a story to that rifle. I looked at the Cricket (not the pink one though!) then he brought out the little Henry rifle, then he brought out the Savage Cub, it was like 30 bucks more than the others but the accu trigger on it......sold it! Its a solid little rifle with great feel. Dad made a good decision that day!!

If its for a girl though.......gotta go pink! Good luck!

Nothing like it! Kids are our future.

DesertRam, you really have the family involved. My hat is off to you.

And thanks to everyone who posted pictures. It's great to see.

Last edited:
Back