Sure am glad..

If you have ever had a case of Chigger bites you stay away from the fields in sandy soil states in warm weather.
Early archery is synonymous with chiggers here in Southern New Jersey!!
Unfortunately, I can attest to that statement!!!
Semper Fidelis
Soup

"Down South 68-69"

There is a hell of ALOT more to this forum then just killing coyotes!.

My point is, why did most of the new Mods come on so strong months ago touting how great this forum was gonna be only to see it 【 kinda get】 rolling only to dissappear?

Kino is basically the only one that seems to give a #%@!.

There is a hell of ALOT more to this forum then just killing coyotes!.

My point is, why did most of the new Mods come on so strong months ago touting how great this forum was gonna be only to see it 【 kinda get】 rolling only to dissappear?

Kino is basically the only one that seems to give a #%@!.

I can't speak for everyone but I do care about the future of this site and make an honest effort to come here regularly to interact and post information.

We do have a vacancy for a MOD that retired that hasn't been filled, it would be nice to maybe get some new blood in that position that post regularly.

Moderators are just that, moderators. They are there to steer conversation, keep things copacetic.

The mods and staff have brought you a whole new PM. A new look, new software, easier posting of pictures, have made it easier for folks that have been banned in the past to return. A predator hunting sight that your kid or wife can look at without you having worry about the clicking on to the wrong topic. A sight you can ask questions and have discussion without them turning into five pages disparaging remarks. The body of the membership needs to bring subjects for discussion, add to the discussion. Participation of the members is what is going to make this sight better and better. The staff and mods have gotten it on the right track. .The membership needs to get involved.

Right now this is the very best predator hunting forum with topics that addresses all manner of predator hunting.

I think Murl is in south Texas so probably that area??

I don't think there is any one statistic that's nationwide, way too many variables.

I’m fairly new to this site, but decided to run with it and post and of course ask plenty of questions.
One thing I’ve noticed is there isn’t too many “clicks” on here, which is a good thing.
A lot of other sites have their “group” so to speak and most posts just get ignored unless it’s one of the group.
Really really like this site. I’ve learned a lot.

MODS can make or break a forum fast. Perfect example is a local South Carolina hunting forum. After the old SCDNR forum was shut down most of the members went to one of two popular SC "state" forums. One has tons of posters and is pretty much a anything goes site. It's a great site with great people, but it's not a site for the thinned skin that's for sure.

The other, a hand full of guys that were too thinned skinned to be on the other forum became MODS and DESTROYED the site. They would delete a post or ban someone for the smallest things. So in just a few months they single handedly killed the entire forum. It's sad actually.

So far I have enjoyed this site. You can never please everyone and it's okay to agree to disagree. I mean, what fun would the world be without some arguing and ribbing.

I’m fairly new to this site, but decided to run with it and post and of course ask plenty of questions.
One thing I’ve noticed is there isn’t too many “clicks” on here, which is a good thing.
A lot of other sites have their “group” so to speak and most posts just get ignored unless it’s one of the group.
Really really like this site. I’ve learned a lot.

Very very happy to read this post, that is EXACTLY the purpose this site was always supposed to be.

MODS can make or break a forum fast. Perfect example is a local South Carolina hunting forum. After the old SCDNR forum was shut down most of the members went to one of two popular SC "state" forums. One has tons of posters and is pretty much a anything goes site. It's a great site with great people, but it's not a site for the thinned skin that's for sure.

The other, a hand full of guys that were too thinned skinned to be on the other forum became MODS and DESTROYED the site. They would delete a post or ban someone for the smallest things. So in just a few months they single handedly killed the entire forum. It's sad actually.

So far I have enjoyed this site. You can never please everyone and it's okay to agree to disagree. I mean, what fun would the world be without some arguing and ribbing.

Very well worded and spot on. We still have some thinned skinned people around but we definitely don't have the heavy handed MODs that actually ran this place in the ground.

It's not 1950 and people should absolutely be able to disagree and act accordingly.

I have been on this site for several years and have learned "bunches", made some friends (2 that I have met and several that I will probably never meet but still consider to be friends), had some old memories rekindled, and just enjoyed reading and watching vids and looking at photos.
Hopefully I have passed on some knowledge that I have acquired.
I belong to 2 other forums, Archery Talk and Taxidermy.net and can say that the "traffic" on all 3 has decreased significantly in the last 2-3 years for whatever reasons. I suspect it is the social media stuff that this 73year old doesn't do except for youtube so I can post vids on here.
I HAVE LOOKED AT OTHER PREDATOR SITES BUT NOT JOINED ANY AS THIS IS THE CADILLAC IMO.
I for one appreciate (even though I have NO idea what it involves) the work the staff did and does to keep this going.

Back