Suppressor Decisions

ICYotes

I’m currently in the process of deciding on my next can. At this point, I’m debating between the Banish 30, Dead Air Nomad, and Q Trash Panda. It will spend most of its time on a bolt action 22-250 and a 6mm ARC AR. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thunderbeast
X2!

TBAC has some new additions to their current line up they'll have out at shot show with one of them being a shorter length/s version of their Magnus so if you can wait till January to decide that'll definitely be one I'll be looking to know more about.

Ray w/Thunderbeast pops in and posts from time to time so maybe he'll see this and give us a little more information pertaining to the two new lengths they're coming out with.

If the OP doesn't want to wait I'd look at the TBAC Gen2 Ultra 7 or Ultra 9.

Thats a silencer central can, not SAS.
And I was asking the OP.
For the best sound suppression you'll probably want a caliber dedicated can.

Thats a silencer central can, not SAS.
And I was asking the OP.
For the best sound suppression you'll probably want a caliber dedicated can.
Sorry about that, I mistyped… it’s an SAS Barricade. And the screen name switch was something that happened when the website changed.

Sorry about that, I mistyped… it’s an SAS Barricade. And the screen name switch was something that happened when the website changed.

I'm running an SAS Nocte, its hands down the quietest can I've ever heard and specifically designed for night hunting. I worked with Tim at SAS for 2 years on a design and the Nocte has improved my doubles and triples drastically!

Brand new suppressor specifically designed for night time thermal hunting!!! After more than two years in design it's here!!!

Introducing the SAS "Nocte"!!!! Combined with the Nvision HALO XRF it will be an unbeatable night hunting system!

#suppressedarmamentsystems #Nvisionoptics #predatorhunting #thermalhunting #coyotehunting

Otter Creek Labs Polonium 5.56

The Polonium uses a 6mm bore that is also compatible with any 6mm/.243 cartridges.

I haven't tried mine on a 6mm but it sounds great on my 22-250

Back