STRIPPER & STICKER Contest! CHANGE!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Weenojack.....do you?

Weston,
That one is what is on the front of the business cards I already had made.

I guess great minds think alike, I had been posting from my phone so I can't see any pic's if they're up here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Quote:
WeenoJack, stripping without the tipping

Hmmm.
I'm going to think on this one.
I do like it, but need to figure out how to tactfully use it.

Quote:
Quote:
WeenoJack, stripping without the tipping

Hmmm.
I'm going to think on this one.
I do like it, but need to figure out how to tactfully use it.

WeenoJack, tactfully stripping without the tipping

Problem solved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I crack myself up. I'm bored. Can you tell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

doggin,
Okay! Okay!
Slow DOWN man!
Step away from the keyboard, let your fingers cool off and take a deep breath.
I'm typing this as I'm laughing. Actually this is quite fun.

I'll send you one if you stop awhile and give someone else a chance? LOL! PM me your info.

WHOA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I just looked back and counted my posts in this thread. Im embarrassed. I must blame it on the caffine. No other excuse. I apologize to the members of this board, WeenoJack and them lil starving pygmy dudes, wherever they may have migrated to at this time.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I need aspirin. Can you mix aspirin and caffine? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

My feet are cold.

Quote:
doggin,
Okay! Okay!
Slow DOWN man!
Step away from the keyboard, let your fingers cool off and take a deep breath.
I'm typing this as I'm laughing. Actually this is quite fun.

I'll send you one if you stop awhile and give someone else a chance? LOL! PM me your info.

No, No, No. You cannot bribe me into stopping. NO. I will not let it happen. I have my pride. Besides that, I'm thinking about suing Folgers. I'll be rich! I'll be able to buy all the WeenoJacks I want.

Ok, I'm done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks Jay!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
This was fun! Now I've got an excuse to learn how to skin out a coyote by Fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WeenoJack........and his brother Pyleof.

Sorry but I could not help myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

220 Swift doesn't know Weenojack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back