Something NEW is afoot

No swirl
No Red, White and Blue
Thanks Tony for being honest
Glenn, I love you man. I know you have a Black Heart when it comes to hogs.

Actually there is talk going on about a supplement to the book with lots of good info and new OLD calls that didn't make the first cut.

Boddicker is coming out with a book very soon (Color pictures for some of us) that everyone should get and Blair's book should be available soon too with added chapters and COLOR photos.

A whole new Tally Ho design??..The first open reed call i ever used was the Tally HO...Lots of fond memories,using that little call...Called my first bobcat with it.

This one is tooo cool!!!

Like Jay said its a play on the "Tally-Ho".

This one fits "Texas style" calling better than any other hand call I have seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have said too much, sorry Jay!

Todd

Last edited:
A video ???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

A supplement to "THE BOOK", you are such a Tease. I can't wait!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I have a few calls that didn't make the book. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Let me know and I can provide pictures etc........

Not a South edition
Not a video
Not a larger version.

Dave, the book supplement is something Al is pumping me up to do. Between you two, I'm sure we could come up with a decent supplement. I would need to coach both of you on taking photos.

BIG HINT

moonlight

I would say a Texas-Ho, but I have seen so many of them already, it ain't funny.

How about a 5th year edition? Maybe the bell end in the shape of a star?

Hmmmmm,

Hints, lets see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1) Fits "Texas style" calling. What can you do in Texas you cant do in alot of states?

2) Moonlight! Should answer the above question.

3) It is a Play on the "Tally-HO"

It is all right there, I would hate to GIVE it to ya. The Moonlight hint was very generous, I thought it gave it away, but it hasnt yet.

You guys are thinking a little too hard.

Todd

Can I get a complimentary one....just for biting my tounge, Jay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I know the answer....even if I didn't know it prior. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tony

No problem Tony.
Just swing by the house tonight between 7-10PM and pick it up. I have some beer that needs to get used up to make room for the next shipment.

Back