Show us a photo of your reloading space.

Originally Posted By: UtahShooterThere you go. I have seen a lot here that are wicked cool. I am waiting for the one with a big screen in front with a game on now. The TV is off when I'm reloading. Need to be paying attention to what's going on. I get tunnel vision. I only start a process that I can finish uninterrupted. Maybe a radio or an Ipod on low. But hey, that's just me.

When we moved into the new house a few years ago I finally got to make a small man cave.

I can only assume a deranged teenager lived in that room. The ceiling was red and the walls were black. After two coats of primer I was able to get the two tone grey up on the walls. After 21+ years in the Navy I kind of like grey.
smile.gif

Anyhow, what I think helped out quite a bit was the wall control solutions metal "pegboard". It allowed me to move a lot of stuff off of the bench, desk and shelves and use some space that usually doesn't get much use.

I also have a old, large wooden office desk that serves as the single stage press area.

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

About the only thing I need now is one of those wireless chimes that tells when someone is coming up the drive, or in this case when SWMBO is coming down the stairs so I can start to look busy.
laugh.gif

I still have some work to do, but at least it is usable now.

bob

WOW, some of you have a huge space for your hobby.
Mines a little more modest, smaller would be the correct word.

Couple of items not seen - primer, trimmer, Hornady tumbler and a vice that mounts to the same plate as my press.

You can also see one of the neatest ideas I ever picked up. A helping hands soldering station holding a little mirror so I don't have to break my neck looking for level.

Reloadingbench4.jpg

LoadingBench3.jpg

Originally Posted By: RavageOk, this may be a stupid question but I am asking it anyway. What's the mirror on your scale for?

It's not a mirror. It's a magnifying glass so he can see the level line easier. Great idea if you ask me.

Originally Posted By: RavageOk, this may be a stupid question but I am asking it anyway. What's the mirror on your scale for?

Originally Posted By: YoungGun92

It's not a mirror. It's a magnifying glass so he can see the level line easier. Great idea if you ask me.

I actually use both, just didn’t think the image would look right.
Because of the tables height I’m not tilting my head for a better view of the line, the mirror does that for me.
Thanks for the compliments but the credit goes to someone else, I just picked up the idea along the way.

ReloadingBench5.jpg

Last edited:
Rickyb,

Yeah I built that. It took me a couple days cause I keep looking at it and adding stuff!!! Was a pretty easy build. Just finished it in that cedar fencing planks.

Let's see some more reloading areas. Been getting some good ideas!!

Last edited:
Back