RS75 HD Thermal Thread

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: bluedog69

We just discovered your channel and Night Crew too. Awesome stuff. Love the videos. Season here opens Feb 1st, so in the mean time I made them a "kill box". Four bales on the bottom two on top.
We only used an ATN with a sniper hog coyote canon last year. This year we have a thermal on the way. They are really hoping to synchronize some kills off the box this year. We will set up at about 80 yards this year. Need to have them practice synchro shots before the real deal hits.

Love all the videos!!!!!

I always get deeply humbled and immensely gratified when I hear comments like this. It's so awesome for me to hear you got your kids into the Hunting Culture and are becoming successful using some of my Techniques. I am going to be working on a video as well, with our life size AR-500 custom Coyote targets I use to practice synced shots at any given distance! I'm certain your boys will enjoy it and gain some info from it! I'll be sure and keep the cursing non existent!

We finally got a video done. Make sure you stick with it to see the bobcats at the middle and the end. 1...2...3...WAP!

https://www.predatormastersforums.com/fo...393#Post3321393

Back