red dot & magnifier co-witness

Plant.One

i have a couple uppers that i run the Sig Romeo 5 on. wondering if anyone knew if the vortex micro 3x or micro 6x magnifier would co-witness with the standard sig romeo5 mount?

TIA

Romeo 5's are absolute co witness. Both those magnifiers say they can be ran at either absolute or lower 1/3. Most likely a plate that can be removed to make it absolute.

I have the sightmark reflex and a 3x mag, co-witness is fine. IIRC vortex has a buffer plate to increase height. Sightmark is cheaper and the combo works great for my AR pistol.

Romeo 5's are absolute co witness. Both those magnifiers say they can be ran at either absolute or lower 1/3. Most likely a plate that can be removed to make it absolute.
ok perfect. that was the data point i didnt have. thanks! delving into new territory and trying to learnt myself some stuff :)

I have the sightmark reflex and a 3x mag, co-witness is fine. IIRC vortex has a buffer plate to increase height. Sightmark is cheaper and the combo works great for my AR pistol.
already have multiple romeo 5's... so while the price point info is interesting, i'm not shopping for the reflex sight at this time. just looking to add a magnifier to one of my current setup.

also - the romeo5 comes on sale at or below the amazon price for the sightmark, and i have never paid more than $120 for one. i got a couple of them on sale for like $89 a year or so back on one sale or another. ymmv.

Back