predator light summer sale

What new model??? beagler asked for info 10 days ago and know one has a reply. Must be hush-hush, CIA. Why the mystery? IS!!!! there a new model coming? If not, then who started this rumor? Manufacturer,distributor???? Why is this product clouded in such mystery?
I did a simple Google search- predator lights by restorc. Didn't find anything useful.
I'll keep looking.

Originally Posted By: 1derWhat new model??? beagler asked for info 10 days ago and know one has a reply. Must be hush-hush, CIA. Why the mystery? IS!!!! there a new model coming? If not, then who started this rumor? Manufacturer,distributor???? Why is this product clouded in such mystery?
I did a simple Google search- predator lights by restorc. Didn't find anything useful.
I'll keep looking.

ider, sorry that i DO NOT get on here much, but there are numbers posted so people can call if they have any questions. as for the new light rumor, that`s just what it is.we`ve talked about it, but that`s all we`ve done. i hope this clears things up for you 2.

Honest to goodness, I have no idea why these two stalk the predator light guys around the internet and slam the product. Why the mystery? That is what companies do when they are developing products (If they are developing one)they keep them a secret. Mystery? CIA? What exactly do you want to know? Have you called, or emailed the company with your specific questions? If not, maybe you should. The only negative things I have ever seen about this light are from a few guys that have not even owned one.

Whacking on these guys without any personal knowledge is just plain wrong. If you don't like the light then don't buy one. To allude to some secret light conspiracy is goofy. Get your tin foil hat out. What could they possibly be hiding from us? Maybe it contains some kind of mind control device? Lug your batteries around and mess with your wires. To me and a lot of other happy customers this product is well worth the money.

Originally Posted By: NBKHonest to goodness, I have no idea why these two stalk the predator light guys around the internet and slam the product. Why the mystery? That is what companies do when they are developing products (If they are developing one)they keep them a secret. Mystery? CIA? What exactly do you want to know? Have you called, or emailed the company with your specific questions? If not, maybe you should. The only negative things I have ever seen about this light are from a few guys that have not even owned one.

Whacking on these guys without any personal knowledge is just plain wrong. If you don't like the light then don't buy one. To allude to some secret light conspiracy is goofy. Get your tin foil hat out. What could they possibly be hiding from us? Maybe it contains some kind of mind control device? Lug your batteries around and mess with your wires. To me and a lot of other happy customers this product is well worth the money.

Very well said.
thumbup1.gif

I was told there was a new light by someone who said they held/used it,and it was better than the current model.

So not wanting to be labled a "internet stalker" I wont go into further detail,too bad my info was not reliable it sounded like a good light.

I always hope they improve a product to make it specific to my needs as a predator hunter and when they do I'll buy another one. I like the predator light and it does everything I need it to do with great success. So keep selling them and keep improving them, it can only benefit us as hunters.

Originally Posted By: McDonaldI always hope they improve a product to make it specific to my needs as a predator hunter and when they do I'll buy another one. I like the predator light and it does everything I need it to do with great success. So keep selling them and keep improving them, it can only benefit us as hunters.

+1

NKB- Not slamming it- point out WHERE I said it was a bad product, never said anything of the sort. It is a good light. I just wanted some more info ion it. Now it's Sept. have you heard anything lately?

I've normally used a Brinkman spotlight with a red filter. While it's been very productive, at times I'm sure that the three million candle power beam it puts out scares the critters that are coming in to the call. I figured I'd switch up my set up and went out and purchased a Black and Decker Spotlight from Walmart last night for $19.95. Below are it's specs:

The Black & Decker LED Spotlight is compact, lightweight and battery operated for ease of use.

* High Performance 130 Lumen LED Spotlight
* Two modes of operation: High Mode (130 Lumens bright white light, 336m/1,100' beam distance, 20 hours run time), Low Mode (40 Lumens bright white light, 190m/620' beam distance, 78 hours run time
* Impact resistant
* Compact and lightweight
* Comfortable pistol handle design
* Weatherproof construction
* Includes four C alkaline batteries
* 2-year warranty

I am amazed at the quality of beam this compact spot light puts out. The beam is narrow and literally burns a hole through the darkness. I took it outside last night and shined around my property. I can easily see targets with 100% clarity at over 300 yards. I know most of the yote hunters spend a large amount of cash on top of the line equipment. However, being a simple man on a fixed budget, I tend to go the cheaper route if available, provided I'm not losing a large amount of "quality". This little light is well worth the cash and I'm confident it would give most high end comparable lights a run for their money. My two cents anyway.

And.... It only cost you $19.99, your happy with it's performance??? I think what it all boils down to is... if it works for you and your happy... than great. I have never pushed something on to someone else that I think works for me. if you can get the job done for $20.00 bucks....thats super. Have a great 2010-11 season, BUT have fun while your at it.
1der

Back