One shot, Two kills. coyote

WTG!!! What a double!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I bet guys who make video etc. would love to get something like that on tape. Thanks for sharing your story and pics. Take care-Greg

Cool story and killer pics!! That's pretty country and congrats on the twofer'!! I really like the fact you were high enough to watch them interact while you were calling. What calls were you using? Great work!!
Trashcan
DCC

Thats right on the state line to IN. Its on the edge of old coal strip mine that has been reclaimed. The pond is an old strip pit. usualy woods and fields. Its more like a prarie over there.

That's an awesome story. A once-in-a-lifetime hunt for sure. You're probably glad you brought the .308 now since the AR probably wouldn't have done that. Way to go!

Nice one!Managed my first double last weekend,at crows not coyotes.We have a severe lack of coyotes here in Norway.I was trying for Red fox but none turned up.-Toby Ps Tried to post some pics but they were too big and I'm not sure how to resize them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Great story and pictures. I'd like to just shoot two with two rounds on one stand, let alone two with one round. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back