Official Update Thread!

Wow, I got goose bumps when I saw the little green guy jumping up and down because I knew it had to be good news.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update Jay.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Yeah Raegan, you go girl!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the group prayer works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif thank you lord! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
stay with her god tell she makes a complete recovery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

yes that's awsome. i'm making her a killer pink Ivory call set will be awsome. i'm going tomorrow for sure. this will give me the upper hand on my cougar quest.i fill this will give me luck. keep it up Raegan i was in the truck with your Dad and Rod Haydel he was saying he loved you. we were i on our way to the steak House when i was at the predatormasters hunt. you would think Byron would be stuck he was very nice person he said his family ment alot i believe him. get well Raegan i miss that smile i seen the other night in the video. were i'm going is god's world to me the cascade mountain's. good luck. i will pray.i dont do it much but more and more lately. take care. bearmanric

THAT IS GREAT NEWS....I AM so happy for you Raegan... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That is the best new I have heard all day! I just told everyone here at work we have been praying for her and I can not wait to tell my husband!

OK. Yesterday the doctors attempted to remove the air tube and ran into complications with swelling. Raegan turned a shade of blue and the tube was left in place. A discussion of a trach (sp) air passage was discussed but wasn't performed. Everything turned out OK. The new plan is to remove the air tube later and it is expected that Raegan can be moved to her own room by next Wednesday that is not in ICU proper.

Lana was at the hospital during this scare and Byron was home with his other 2 children. Everything turned out fine but still it was a big scare.

Listening to the daily events I must say that both Lana and Byron are handling this much better than I could. They are good people. The traffic and generosity of the people on this board and others are a testimate to this.

Update to Jay's update. Just talked with Byron. The Doctors again were testing her eyes for reaction to light stimuli. There are several rating steps with Brisk being the best. Raegan was rated as Brisk. So more good news. She still continues to move a little more each day. Byron held the phone to her head while I talked to her. He said she moved a little like she might have heard me. Keep the prayers a rollin in.

with all the prayers coming from all of us on this board for reagan you would think she will be back to normal soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
we must be over powering everyone else in the worlds prayers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
god has his hands full with tripod,reagan, and wyatt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
i'm going to keep asking for his help with all three tell everyone is home and back to full health. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
i have heard how much a liver transplant costs we may have to rally the troops for wyatts family too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
my doughter in laws was 3 mil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i hope he has gotten a hold of the sriners as they will pick up the tab for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Byron.

My younger brother Darren had Encephalitis in grade one. It started out (or so I remember) with German measles. He was in the hospital for a couple of months and lost almost a year of school. They had to cut a hole in his skull to regulate the pressure. I was 11 at the time. The night they brought him into emergency, he had 50/50 chance of living. Today he is doing great, is 34 and runs his own business. Don't worry. She will be fine. I can;t imagine what it's like for you and your wife, or for your daughter for that matter. All I can tell you is that in my brother's case, he went on to lead a normal life and has done well considering what happened when he was younger. God bless all of you.

With highest regards and lots of prayers,

Sheldon Charron

i had encephalitis when i was 5 that was 1967 but didn't want to bring it up. prayers and god saved me.
i had the measles mumps and chicken pox all at the same time. the high fever brought on the encephalitis.
i stopped breathing and was in a coma for two weeks.
i do remember things that happened during the hospital stay and still have a fear of shots. the shot does not hurt but the sight of the seringe turns my stomach upside down.
now medical doctors are way more advanced.
bring reagans best friand and have her pray at her bed side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
my best bud brent terry came up and left me a dolphens football and prayed i'd be o.k. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the next morning i woke up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
the docs said it was a act of god, jim kick and larry zonka and brents prayer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
kick and zonka were my heros in those days,butch and sundance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif those were the days when i liked football.
i think of brent and that football every time i see zonka on tv.
i'm still praying for reagan and the famaly and wish i still had that football. i'd send it to her if i did. it was the right medacine for me.
i check in here every day hoping for the complete recovery of reagan. she is always in my prayers and thoughts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif so is wyatt and tripod. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Last edited:
I spoke with Byron last night.
Raegan continues to improve a little each day. They have some very prominent neurologists looking at the info and pray that they will find the problem and the treatment.

Of course the prayers and well wishes from everyone have a huge positive effect on the South family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Please continue to pray for a full recovery for Raegan.

One day at a time and we will certainly take any positive movement as a blessing from God.

Thanks for the update Redfrog. So many us look here several times a day for any new update.
Still praying for full recovery for Raegan.

Back