Not a pred. but its biology

Wow thats a pretty one Rich, can you remember what color eyes it had?

Oh ya.... I forgot to ask ya, was that a poroxide job or clarol???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich,
I only got it to show one time. That is a neat looking coyote, natural blond. See if you can post it again, I'm sure the others would really appreciate seeing it.... Thanks

f98df7f0.jpg

Thank you YH.
The coyote was pure white no other color. Look at the tail. No black hairs anywhere including the supracaudal gland. It was NOT an albino. Amber eyes, black nose, lips and pads.

blackwhitetail_1.jpg

The picture Tommy originally posted.

I contacted B&C Trophy watch and sent them the picture. They replied that they had already seen the picture. They said that they would keep me posted of any developments
UPDATE: After all this time, I got an e-mail today from Keith Balfourd of Boone & Crockett and he said that the melanistic deer in the picture is real and to see the upcoming issue of North American Whitetail for details.

I had given up on hearing anything back from them.

YH, thank you for closing the loop on that. I had forgotten about it too. I'm glad to see it confirmed as a true melanism. Looking forward to the article as well.

yeah I have that issue, I didn't have much time recantly to post on here and when I hear that it was a lady with a "he" I thought of that article but it was the husband who shot it. Very cool picture though

Back