Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCPersonally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Thank you for the patience guys!

Are any of these 100 coming in available for immediate purchase and shipment when received or are they spoken for?

These 50+ are all spoken for. The next 100 coming in, we will have appox. 20 available. Thank you Varmiter.

20180122_121820_resized-429019.jpg

Nice! One of those must be mine! I didn't know they come with a nice carry bag, cool.

Tom owes you!

Originally Posted By: wardogoOriginally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCPersonally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Are any of these 100 coming in available for immediate purchase and shipment when received or are they spoken for?

These 50+ are all spoken for. The next 100 coming in, we will have appox. 20 available. Thank you Varmiter.

20180122_121820_resized-429019.jpg

Nice! One of those must be mine! I didn't know they come with a nice carry bag, cool.

Tom owes you!

Yes, we sometimes forget to show the other goodies that come with the tripod.

And I WILL tell Tom your message! I feel a free Yote guide service coming soon! LoL

Tom, who is at Shot Show wanted to share the new NightStalker Pro being shown for the first time at the event.

The All-New Carbon Fiber Night Stalker PRO is everything you love about the original Night Stalker, on steroids. With double the weight capacity, (66 lbs) and a beefier construction, the PRO was designed for the ultimate, most solid platform in such a lightweight, (5.5 lbs) compact package (22.8”) the industry has ever seen. Standing, sitting, kneeling or even prone. All the versatility and stability you’d expect from a PRO. $498.00 retail with ball-head.

NightStalker Pro (on left) compared to Standard NightStalker (on right).
5384373541-429315.jpg

5384365151-429302.jpg

NS_c-429281.jpg

NS_b-429280.jpg

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCPersonally packaged 51 tripods yesterday and they will be going out today. Picking up the slack while Tom is at Shot Show. We have another large shipment of 100 coming in late this week which will ship early next week.

Vic,
I ordered one today but was told that both the Pig Saddle and Reaper Grip's are back ordered about 4 weeks. Was she wrong on that or are you talking about the tripod's only and not the complete system?

We will have 20 only tripods available...We don't have an exact count on the accessories coming in. Jaimie was correct, but we give worst case scenarios for lead times.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCWe will have 20 only tripods available...We don't have an exact count on the accessories coming in. Jaimie was correct, but we give worst case scenarios for lead times.
smile.gif

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Wait, what? Night Stalker Pro?

Are you saying there is a better Night Stalker model available now and we cant even buy the current model?

The current model just came out (back ordered) and your already selling a Pro model?
smilielol5.gif

Originally Posted By: capitolWait, what? Night Stalker Pro?

Are you saying there is a better Night Stalker model available now and we cant even buy the current model?

The current model just came out (back ordered) and your already selling a Pro model?
smilielol5.gif

Looks very big though.....it will hold up to 66lbs....what is that big? That's almost 3 times what a Barrett .50 cal weighs.

Gents. The PRO will not be for everyone. However, a lot of guys have been asking for something more robust than the standard Night Stalker. These compare to tripods that cost 2 to 4 times more than the NS PRO.

Used my Night Stalker one night and was really a great set up, found myself leaving the legs extended between stands.

Great product and I think my hunting partner ordered one too after seeing it being used.

If I was a better hunter I would have pics to share but that night was tough....

Any word on the shipment of 100 that was supposed to come in last week and ship early this week? I'm trying to be patient, but getting anxious.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: kfinAny word on the shipment of 100 that was supposed to come in last week and ship early this week? I'm trying to be patient, but getting anxious.
smile.gif

Sorry, I don't know everyone by their screen name so please PM me the name on your order so I can check for you. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Rescue6Any more tripods left? Also when will the pro models be available

We are anticipating PRO's will be on the website next week and will start shipping in three weeks. Thanks

Back