My coyote season in pictures.

As someone who likes photography and coyote hunting I tend to take a pile of photos during my outings. As many others seem to like them as well I figured I can ln post a bunch here for folks to enjoy.
I apologize in advance for being completely off topic, but you seem to be among the best at posting pics on here. What is your secret? I've gotten it to work with Flickr, but it seems to be more of a PITA than it's worth, at least to me. Feel free if you want to PM me.

Yes, great pics.

I apologize in advance for being completely off topic, but you seem to be among the best at posting pics on here. What is your secret? I've gotten it to work with Flickr, but it seems to be more of a PITA than it's worth, at least to me. Feel free if you want to PM me.

Yes, great pics.
With the new forum it's super easy! I'm on my phone so it may be a little different on computer.
Just click on the little square landscape icon at the top of your post. It will pop up asking you to drop an image in or click on it. I click on it, select my image and just like that it's posted.

With the new forum it's super easy! I'm on my phone so it may be a little different on computer.
Just click on the little square landscape icon at the top of your post. It will pop up asking you to drop an image in or click on it. I click on it, select my image and just like that it's posted.
Works same w/computers. :) Only advantage I've found to Flickr since migration is you can easily resize your photos.

Shot these Friday and Saturday night. Didn’t even have to leave my portable hut over a couple calving pastures.

I shot 3 on this ranch a few weeks earlier on the West side of his calving corrals. I took the mobile hut and placed it in the same spot where i killed the 3 a couple weeks earlier, ranch owner pulled up to talk to me so is asked him - Where are you seeing/hearing them? He told me on the North side of his house so i decided to move the hut over there, good call! I ended up with 4 killed there Saturday night.

The other ranch has around 300 cows and he is currently calving for another month, i set up there a couple of weeks ago and killed 4, he told me the majority come from the West out of a pretty good sized creek and a lot of cover.

Attachments

• IMG_9241.jpeg
    IMG_9241.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9242.jpeg
    IMG_9242.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9240.jpeg
    IMG_9240.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9237.jpeg
    IMG_9237.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9243.jpeg
    IMG_9243.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9244.jpeg
    IMG_9244.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9239.jpeg
    IMG_9239.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 10
As someone who likes photography and coyote hunting I tend to take a pile of photos during my outings. As many others seem to like them as well I figured I can ln post a bunch here for folks to enjoy.
Started the season off with a bang with an afternoon out with the Mrs
View attachment 6656

Had a small early dump of snow and managed to get out one more time with the Mrs and called in a real wary pair of coyotes. Only managed to get the one.
View attachment 6657
Called in and shotguned a fox right in the yard at work with one of the new bite reeds I made.
View attachment 6658
Managed to kill a double with the shotgun and a triple on stand! I ended up killing another double after this.
View attachment 6659
Around end of December I began packing my heavy target gun in the tractor and despite its weight I have found it to be an extremely capable coyote killer

View attachment 6660
Had another great shotgun morning killing 3 with the shotgun. This heavy shot 3.5 inch B sure puts em down!
View attachment 6661
Begining of January winter finally showed up and the cold set in. Not much happened in Jan for me.
View attachment 6662
Ran a contest in February and managed to kill 10 coyotes solo during the day which is a major highlight of my coyote hunting career so far!
View attachment 6663

Not all shots are fur friendly! Quartering forward shot aiming downhill I hit high and sent fur sailing all over the place
View attachment 6664

Another bait coyote at the ranch. She was sunning herself on a snowdrift and refused to believe the rumbling tractor was a threat... Her mistake.
View attachment 6665

Snow is melting hard now and it's a real muddy mess so likely I'm done for the year. This is just a few highlight photos. If your into the photos or want to read some of my stories I post photos to Instagram. @trophycountrycalls and put stories on my website www.trophycountrycalls.ca
great pics and alot of fun memories!

I'm hoping to get one more before I hang it up this spring. Here's some pics of this years yotes, I had hip surgery in August so I didn't walk to get all of the close up pics. :)

Attachments

• 9th coyote 10 11 2023.jpg
    9th coyote 10 11 2023.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 10th double 10 13 23.jpg
    10th double 10 13 23.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 11th coyote at Glenns.jpg
    11th coyote at Glenns.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 13th coyote 200yds.jpg
    13th coyote 200yds.jpg