Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Bad DawgHey, some of you guys on here should go start up a new website. Call it Prepper Masters. There’s enough of you here to do it!

Man, I love being able to live my life, not focused on the doom and gloom. The anxiety is gone as a result, and contrary to what you may believe, there is much peace.

I’ve heard story after story of the paranoid prepper, that becomes so fearful it affects their daily routine, to the point of almost total isolation. That’s no way to live the one and only life you have!

I believe in this philosophy; live right and worry none.

Swampy hit the nail on the head, again! It will be fear that eventually causes a man made catastrophe.

It’s too funny if you think about it. Most of this stuff comes from ‘God fearing’ individuals. Aren’t you supposed to be trusting in God and living your life accordingly?

Aside from keeping one’s spiritual house in order, I don’t see how anyone could prep for Armageddon. Look around the world and you will see that one does not have to wait on “fear” for the next man made catastrophe. Knowledge is a good thing and most men should stay up to date on current events, processing those events into your own convictions. I see all the gloom and doom in our world and it gives me gratitude that my kids do not have to live in a region where suicide bombers and sectarian killing is the norm.

Fear, anger, anxiety, grief etc. etc. are all natural emotions encoded in humans. I am sure some will say that they are exempt from certain negative feelings, but for those who are not; it only matters what you do with those feelings. You can live with peace all day long but I think those who have known sorrow, know gratitude along with and during their moments of peace. The harder something is to achieve the more it is valued once obtained. From what you have shared before, your life was not always a bed of roses… I would think you would agree that you can appreciate serenity more when you remember times in life where it was nowhere to be found.

Laughter, the side effect of the emotion found in humor, now that’s some good stuff there.

Actually, I do need to personally disagree with one statement. I do not keep up on current events much anymore. I honestly could care less about the fear mongering media. Once in a while I’ll check the news, but it’s not that often anymore.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgHahaha! Days of Rage? No, no. Call it, “The Days of the Raging Prepper”

I know some conspiracy theorists. You step back and look at their life and all you can feel for them is pity.

“In Leeds, England in 1806 a hen began laying eggs on which the phrase "Christ is coming" was written. Eventually it was discovered to be a hoax. The owner, Mary Bateman, had written on the eggs in a corrosive ink so as to etch the eggs, and reinserted the eggs back into the hen's oviduct.”

lol.gif

174 more apocalyptic predictions here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Bad DawgHahaha! Days of Rage? No, no. Call it, “The Days of the Raging Prepper”

I know some conspiracy theorists. You step back and look at their life and all you can feel for them is pity.

“In Leeds, England in 1806 a hen began laying eggs on which the phrase "Christ is coming" was written. Eventually it was discovered to be a hoax. The owner, Mary Bateman, had written on the eggs in a corrosive ink so as to etch the eggs, and reinserted the eggs back into the hen's oviduct.”

lol.gif

174 more apocalyptic events here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

grin.gif

Hey Fw, now that is hilarious!

The reality is, there is a 99.9% chance of someone’s ‘own world’ ending before ‘this world’ ends. Are they prepping for that? Or do they go off to quote the line from ‘Dumb & Dumber’?

“So, you’re telling me there’s a chance?”

smile.gif

Last edited:
if we only get 3 days of rage from hamas I call that a net win. they must be slacking.

these are people who are going to rage no matter what. squirrel farts in the woods, trump wakes up in the morning, pretty much anything will do.

Why there is not a Palestinian state, why the 2 state solution has not worked, and why the Palestinians must be pressured into accepting Israel as a Jewish state.

Watching these Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks... I don't know if that is David and Goliath type courage or if it is just full blown retardation..

Originally Posted By: FursniperWhy there is not a Palestinian state, why the 2 state solution has not worked, and why the Palestinians must be pressured into accepting a 1 state Israel.

I could be wrong, but. Always thought the Temple Mount was like the crown jewel, contested by all with no side willing to concede?

Originally Posted By: infedelI could be wrong, but. Always thought the Temple Mount was like the crown jewel, contested by all with no side willing to concede?

That's what I thought too. Here is a video showing the Palestinians disrespect for the Temple Mount. Also, the Quran does not mention Jerusalem as an Islamic holy site, it is recognized as a Jewish holy site.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
Disconnect without that wide brush. Is this the mentality of all who do not believe in a deity God?

Tell us what you know about the broad brush Christianity has used to persecute the Jews for 2000 years.

I realize you don't know anything about the bible, so I'll give you a hint where to start-
1 Thessalonians in the New Testament

Last edited:
Here's a few more from the link with more recognizable names:

1000 Jan 1 Pope Sylvester II
The Millennium Apocalypse at the end of the Christian Millennium. Various Christian clerics predicted the end of the world on this date, including Pope Sylvester II. Riots occurred in Europe and pilgrims headed east to Jerusalem.

1284 Pope Innocent III
Pope Innocent III (d. 1216) predicted that the world would end 666 years after the rise of Islam.

1600 Martin Luther
Predicted the end of the world would occur no later than 1600.

1656 Christopher Columbus
In his Book of Prophecies (1501), Columbus predicted that the world would end during this year.

1863 John Wroe
The founder of the Christian Israelite Church calculated that the Millennium would begin this year.

1936 Herbert W. Armstrong
The founder of the Worldwide Church of God told members of his church that the Rapture was to take place in 1936, and that only they would be saved. After the prophecy failed, he changed the date three more times.

1941 Jehovah's Witnesses
A prediction of the end from the Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which branched from the Bible Student movement.

1967 Jim Jones
The founder of the People's Temple stated he had visions that a nuclear holocaust was to take place in 1967.

1982 Pat Robertson
In late 1976 on his 700 Club TV programme, Robertson predicted that the end of the world would come in this year.

1991 Louis Farrakhan
The leader of the Nation of Islam declared that the Gulf War would be the "War of Armageddon which is the final war."

1997 Mar 26 Marshall Applewhite
Applewhite, leader of the Heaven's Gate cult, claimed that a spacecraft was trailing the Comet Hale-Bopp and argued that suicide was "the only way to evacuate this Earth" so that the cult members' souls could board the supposed craft and be taken to another "level of existence above human". Applewhite and 38 of his followers committed mass suicide.

1999 Jul Nostradamus
A quatrain by Nostradamus which stated the "King of Terror" would come from the sky in "1999 and seven months" was frequently interpreted as a prediction of doomsday in July 1999.

2000 Jan 1 Jerry Falwell
Falwell foresaw God pouring out his judgement on the world on this day.

2007 Apr 29 Pat Robertson
In his 1990 book The New Millennium, Robertson suggests this date as the day of Earth's destruction.(Worked miracles on book sales!)
thumbup1.gif

2014 Apr – 2015 Sep John Hagee and Mark Biltz
The so-called Blood Moon Prophecy, first predicted by Mark Blitz in 2008 and then by John Hagee in 2014. These Christian ministers claimed that the tetrad in 2014 and 2015 may allegedly represent prophecies given in the Bible relating to the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Seems like every cult has an expiration date stamped on the bottom of the box.

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
Disconnect without that wide brush. Is this the mentality of all who do not believe in a deity God?

Tell us what you know about the broad brush Christianity has used to persecute the Jews for 2000 years.

I realize you don't know anything about the bible, so I'll give you a hint where to start-
1 Thessalonians in the New Testament

I am not going to go looking for a response in scripture about what I should know about sectarian atrocities committed before I was born, that hold no influence on my daily life. I can tell you what I know about painting all Iraqis with a broad brush and how carrying years on anger, confusion and remorse will wear one down. I could also tell you where I found my release, serenity and acceptance, but unless you walked in my shoes, perceptions and mindset, you will not understand.

Maybe you have a dog in that Christian persecuting Jews fight, I would not know for I have never walked in your shoes. I feel safe saying it would not be accurate to paint you with the same wide brush as Charles Mason, or would it?

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762 I feel safe saying it would not be accurate to paint you with the same wide brush as Charles Mason, or would it?

Why don't you explain to me exactly what you mean by that.
You’re starting to sound like some of the extremists that hang out here.

Last edited:
I believe the real issue with That area, is that Israel never sorted out their issues on their own. I mean really? A couple Insanely corrupt Zionist banking oligarchs and politicians get together draw a couple lines on a map and voila! Everything’s going to be peachy keen?..Sorry folks, countries aren’t made that way.

Compare that to our great country where the people on their own revolted to settle their qualms.. Another thing to consider.. is that the Israelites of the Bible were long since gone in 1948. The relocated Bolsheviks had hardly a thing in common.

I like that the leaders or there complained the move will set back peace talks, the same ones that have been going on for a couple thousand years...

So I guess there will be 51 car bomb a day instead of 50.

It's fun to watch the tag team of 'Free Thinkers' spring into action here with a copy/paste from a leftist Freethinking website.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: Ridgeline17What has happened to you all? Use to the Church wasnt like this, but you all argue so much here lately.

"Church of The Painful Truth".
wub.gif

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Watching these Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks... I don't know if that is David and Goliath type courage or if it is just full blown retardation..

I agree, would say it’s about as retarded as praying to a wall and expecting anything other then nothing to happen.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Watching these Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks... I don't know if that is David and Goliath type courage or if it is just full blown retardation..

I agree, would say it’s about as retarded as praying to a wall and expecting anything other then nothing to happen.

Actually it's a smart strategy by the Palestinians. It gets them sympathy on the world stage. Like the peaceniks during the Vietnam War when they were shown on the front page of every newspaper in America putting flowers in the muzzles of bayoneted m-14's.

Back