MN Hunters where you from?

greenjeans a warden? We don't allow no stinkin' wardens on this board, do we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Not sure if you guy's are seriouse or not but I thiunk it would be cool to have a MN Warden on the site.

Yeah, but do you know THIS one????

Quote:
PhiL S. Have you been out calling yet? I got a few hot spots if you want them around the buffalo area...

Thats a tall offer man and I appreciate it. I've got goose hunting obligations till Dec 22nd though and wont be able to get out till after that. I might check back then though.

Quote:
Oooo Phil u crack me up bud!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What? Why? I'm seriouse.

Quote:
Yeah, but do you know THIS one????

Nope but I'm sure he's not a bad apple.

No big deal Phil. I was working in the area most of the summer and found a few coyotes hanging around.. Too far for me to drive so you can have them..

Quote:
Nope but I'm sure he's not a bad apple.

I've called him many things but never a "bad apple."

(greenjeans, I'm just kidding. If you are a warden, please forget that you saw my name on this board and try to keep in mind that you don't know ANYBODY as law-abiding as me!!!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If you guys think I'm a warden.....I guess I'll let you. You'll never know for sure will you??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I don't care who you are.....that's funny right there....

Don't just hand Phil another spot no strings attached /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif Make him share it with a poor Buffalo guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ok I'll give them up..
For the Delano area: Go south on 17 about 2 miles there is a place called Anderson construction on west side of road.. Coyotes are down by the creek behind his place..

For the Buffalo guys there are coyotes west of crow park about 3 miles, look for gravel pit with abunch of old cars up near the building site on Antelope drive.. Also go west of there and cross county rd. 12 go about two miles, that will put you in general area. Looks to be a two mile section...

Dude, now your giving out my spots! I live on 17 and have known Anderson for about 10yrs. Now I have to stop and talk to him on the way home to try to lock it up.

Really? Did you just give out exact locations? You should really think about editing you post. I know Dan and have called his place before. How would you like it if I started giving directions to your spots on a public forum?

Back