MFK/NIGHT CREW/FOXPRO smash smash smash

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobGreat video Chris!

Nobody needs to tell me to record Night Crew, my DVR is already set.
thumbup.gif

Thanks a bunch for watching!

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: crapshoot
Would love to see more participation from you here than just posts about upcoming shows.

That's always been my gripe with Chris, the vast majority of his post are simply coming here to leave links to his shows or some products he's accociated with. Thats ok if your a paying sponser (not sure if he is???) but with the struggling forum it could use not only the sponsorship but the interaction.

My world revolves around making content that highlights the sport we all love and we are proud to be able to share that with fellow predator hunters here at PM. Considering the work load I have upon myself throughout hunting season and even long before most guys even begin their hunting season I'm doing the work of around 5-7 people (literally an entire production crew). Between filming, editing, building lights and gear to improve what we do and then delivering all that to the network by myself on time it's hard for guys to understand how little of time I have to invest into places like PM and trust me when I say I wish I had more. Each completed and polished episode like the one in this post takes around 100 hours worth of editing to get them right but it's hard for viewers to fully comprehend the effort and time that actually goes into it behind the scenes. If they did, they would most certainly better understand where the bulk of my time and effort is spent. That being said, for me thats making new content so in the event I am visiting PM, thats what you'll most likely see.....predator content.

If I don't answer your questions right away it's not cause I don't want to, it's cause I'm likely busy trying to promote our sport through other avenues to the best of my abilities. If I can do that from time to time via PM to notify guys of shows they may enjoy and possibly even learn from, I do and the reason behind that is I'm proud of our work and want others like everyone here to enjoy it as well. Believe it or not, my reward at the end of the day is seeing other predator hunters be successful and learn something and if you follow the show enough, you'll know that to be true with as much info as we pass along trying to teach. Teaching and passing along knowledge is literally built into almost every single Night Crew episode which is something that can't be said about every predator based show out there and the reason we do that is we want guys to get better at what they do. Looking at the big picture thats the EXACT root purpose of what PM is "ALL ABOUT" (sharing info and experiences amongst each other to get better and enjoy the sport we all love) we just do it in our own way.

If you watch each episode from the beginning you'll see that plain as day...

Maybe if you get time yourself to watch every single episode of all 7 seasons you'll better understand how much we legitimately try to help guys learn and promote the sport which is what this forum is all about.

Stay After'em Chris

Chris don't take this as a personal attack because its not, its meant as constructive criticism. You are a very experienced hunter but I don't ever see you on here answering questions on lights, tripods, guns, setups, calling techniques or much of anything. You got a lot of talent and experience to give back and share to the community other than a killing video.

On a not so sour grape note you guys do a great job with videography, Tori and Jon are legit dudes, would love to see their engagement here as well.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ChrisRobinson

My world revolves around making content that highlights the sport we all love and we are proud to be able to share that with fellow predator hunters here at PM. Considering the work load I have upon myself throughout hunting season and even long before most guys even begin their hunting season I'm doing the work of around 5-7 people (literally an entire production crew). Between filming, editing, building lights and gear to improve what we do and then delivering all that to the network by myself on time it's hard for guys to understand how little of time I have to invest into places like PM and trust me when I say I wish I had more. Each completed and polished episode like the one in this post takes around 100 hours worth of editing to get them right but it's hard for viewers to fully comprehend the effort and time that actually goes into it behind the scenes. If they did, they would most certainly better understand where the bulk of my time and effort is spent. That being said, for me thats making new content so in the event I am visiting PM, thats what you'll most likely see.....predator content.

If I don't answer your questions right away it's not cause I don't want to, it's cause I'm likely busy trying to promote our sport through other avenues to the best of my abilities. If I can do that from time to time via PM to notify guys of shows they may enjoy and possibly even learn from, I do and the reason behind that is I'm proud of our work and want others like everyone here to enjoy it as well. Believe it or not, my reward at the end of the day is seeing other predator hunters be successful and learn something and if you follow the show enough, you'll know that to be true with as much info as we pass along trying to teach. Teaching and passing along knowledge is literally built into almost every single Night Crew episode which is something that can't be said about every predator based show out there and the reason we do that is we want guys to get better at what they do. Looking at the big picture thats the EXACT root purpose of what PM is "ALL ABOUT" (sharing info and experiences amongst each other to get better and enjoy the sport we all love) we just do it in our own way.

If you watch each episode from the beginning you'll see that plain as day...

Maybe if you get time yourself to watch every single episode of all 7 seasons you'll better understand how much we legitimately try to help guys learn and promote the sport which is what this forum is all about.

Stay After'em Chris

Chris, we appreciate you fellas and what you do for the sport. I personally understand, an can appreciate the extra effort you put forth, portraying a Nat Geo level quality work. I believe this is a very VERY valuable, and professional way to expose what we do, what we all enjoy doing to those who may not understand it.

Your story-line and production value are one of a kind.

Thank you for the extra you put in, so that we can enjoy the "lifestyle" to it fullest.

Back