Lets see some pics, CUSTOM VARMINT/PREDATOR bolt actions!

I'm almost ashamed to put in here some of mine...
Squirrelhunt031610031.jpg

Savage 93V17
IMG_1398.jpg

Rem 700 VTR 22-250
IMG_0188.jpg

CZ 452 22WMR

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: getfoxyI'm gonna go ahead and say superseal must be single

I've met Sarah on several occasions. Nice girl. The pink rifle is hers. Mikey won't be single too much longer.........grins

You're prolly right, Ken...grin

Nice thread.
This is my nearly stock Rem 700 .243. I did the trigger and stock.
IMG_0092.jpg

The Konus scope was only on there for a while. I'm back to the Nikon Monarch 4-16 (with shade). I'm also shooting it from a Vanguard II pivoting bipod.

It turns on a fair share of these:
243200yd58Vmax.jpg

So until the barrel burns out I really don't see doing much else to it.

This is my Sako .22PPC in the hands of my youngest son (yeah, yeah he needed a haircut). It also has a Nikon Monarch 4-16. It will put 52 grain Berger bullets into one hole all day long. While it's not truly custom, it is one of a run of 550 guns and honestly, what could you do to it?
Justinonstand.jpg

Photo credit: Tom Austin, Predator Strikeforce

Lastly here is my Springield M1A. The scope is a, well, Nikon Monarch 4-16
IMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yfzduner450Here's mine, A trued Remmington 700 action, douglas 22" barrel, H&S Stock,trigger has been worked down to 2lbs and nikon monarch scope. All work was done by Duane at Shooters Services Unlimited. This gun i won in a benefit raffle right here on PM. This gun truely shoots better then me!!!
DonatedRifleFirst3shotgroup2.jpg

what caliber

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Some very nice equipment gents. Those pistols are also fine.

SuperSeal does look to have the uper hand on us though. Wait till he gets married and maybe some children
grin.gif

When you can pile them up like fire wood you must have money to burn. Pun intended SS.
lol.gif
My 22-243AI is an 8 twist Kreiger. 75 grners about 3600-3700fps and 90grainers about 3200.

Here's one we used for long range mulies this year.
7 mag 180 grain bergers are awesome out of this set up.
Witnessed 4 one shot kills between 505 and 840yards.
The target stickers were in case I dropped the mag on the ground. Thought it might help me spot it. Might just paint it florecent oragne if We use it next year.
guns020.jpg

guns022.jpg

guns023.jpg

I'm a simple man (read poor).

Couple of slicked up 700's
noname163.jpg

Top = 17Rem in Holland stock.
Bottom = 22BR in HS PSS stock.

Predator rig.
noname147.jpg

Walking Varminter.
Picture289.jpg

I'm sure I've posted these two often enough that you don't need the specs short of saying that they're 17cal's.

Originally Posted By: EDPOriginally Posted By: yfzduner450Here's mine, A trued Remmington 700 action, douglas 22" barrel, H&S Stock,trigger has been worked down to 2lbs and nikon monarch scope. All work was done by Duane at Shooters Services Unlimited. This gun i won in a benefit raffle right here on PM. This gun truely shoots better then me!!!
DonatedRifleFirst3shotgroup2.jpg

what caliber

Sorry bout that, 22-250.

Remington 788 in 22-250 Ackley Improved. DuraCoat Coyote Brown and Black, custom trigger, Bedded, Floated.
_wsb_948x222_788_22-250ai.3.jpg

Back