latest calling accessory

as i think a lot of you know i have hunted a lot of varmints over the years and do a lot of calling using small calibers.
well the other day i picked up a small caliber companion as i am ageing. well here it is, it is small caliber and can be hid just about anywhere when calling fox and coyotes and it saves my worn out knees. unlike a truck a coyote/fox pays no attention to it.
1973 Honda ct90, it puffs a lot of smoke so the engine is going to get freshened up. i guess you could say I'm going to rechamber it, lol

Seeing a lot of Ebike use for hunting too - pretty quiet.
Probably need a seat back for that if shooting from it.

Last edited:
That is awesome! Good luck on the “rechambering” of the little guy. I hope you enjoy many hunts with it going forward.

unlike a truck a coyote/fox pays no attention to it.
Hmmm, A pipe socket could be attached to your handle bars so that a rest out of pipe or tubing something like this could be dropped in which would pivot 180* and a fork which also pivots would give you a rifle rest quickly adjustable for windage. Park behind a bush and that looks like a comfortable seat.
If shaft of fork was threaded, you could even get some elevation adjustment, as well. Just thinkin'.:)
1710436996738.jpeg

Last edited:
as i think a lot of you know i have hunted a lot of varmints over the years and do a lot of calling using small calibers.
well the other day i picked up a small caliber companion as i am ageing. well here it is, it is small caliber and can be hid just about anywhere when calling fox and coyotes and it saves my worn out knees. unlike a truck a coyote/fox pays no attention to it.
1973 Honda ct90, it puffs a lot of smoke so the engine is going to get freshened up. i guess you could say I'm going to rechamber it, lol

I get it, joints wear out. I had hip replacement last August and have been using my Polaris Sportsman 4x4, parking in the wooded fence rows.

Back